Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Old Were you When U saw The + Sign?

Posted by   + Show Post
How Old Were you When U saw The + Sign?
I was 15.
How Did You Tell Your parents?
I was living with my grandma at the time and I just pulled her to the side and showed her the test. Then I texted my mom. My dad wasn't involved in ky life that much so he didn't find out till My son Was 1 Month old.. O:
What's yalls stories?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Replies (91-99):
ana2013
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I was 19 when i first saw the + sing . I was with a friend at Walmart and she also had tested positive so i wasn't scared i kinda just smiled. I then realize what i saw and started to cry in front of my boyfriend. i wanted to get an abortion until the next day i had a car accident and i just wanted my baby to be okey. Im now 25 weeks pregnant and cant wait to see my baby boy :) 

MommyShelby2013
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I'm 18 and having my first. I live with my boyfriend and I was on the phone with my dad when the 2 pink lines showed up on it. I told my dad I had to go because my boyfriend's lunch was ready and I needed to call him to come and get it. I called my dad back later that night and my mom found out from a family friend on facebook(I don't talk to her)

Ashtonsmommy21
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I was 19 and had been throwing up for weeks. My mom joked about it but we chalked it up to a stomach bug.  I took the test and the next day I called her and told her she was right and she knew right off the bat what I was talking about.  She was super excited because I never wanted kids but that all changed lol.  Dh told his family by himself because I was too scared to go with him lol.  We're expecting again and I'm too scared to go with him this time around too and I'm 22. His dad is scary and is mom can say stupid things 

atmsmom2011
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:07 AM
19 just told everyone unfortunately it ended in mc then six months later I found out again I was 20 by this pouring and just told them but at 4:30 in am i threw a pg test at my dhs head and said no bc for us( we had been talking about me getting on bc because if the mc i didn't feel ready for the emotionsl roller coaster of pregnancy again) then At 22 same as above lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveXxthree
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:14 AM

15 i was terrified !

relz_
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM

i was 16 when i found out , i lived with my mom but she never really noticed but she had her doubt's i told her when i was 5 months pregnant my boyfriends mom was the first one to find out i was pregnant so she already kind of had my back in case my mom kicked me out but yea my mom did end up kicking  me out of her house and well me and my boyfriend have been working out since im just glad he was with me 100% since the start

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM

18 when I saw the + sign. I told my mom in the hospital the day I found out and told my dad over the phone about a month or so later.

MrsGates2
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I was 16 and in a car wreck when I found out I was pregnant. I was so scared to tell my parents but they were jumping with joy that they had a grandbaby on the way. He is now 4 and starting school in August. His now is Vincent Lee. I also just had a beautiful baby girl named Abigail Gwendolyn. She is a month old.

SophieBeth17
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)