Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im back

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
I added this group was on for a couple days and then got busy and havent really been on much but now Im back! If you dont remember me, My name is Nichole but I also go by Niki, I am 21 years old with 1 SD, 2 angel babies and a 6 Month old DD. I am a SAHM but I also, crochet and sell Hats, headbands, blankets, Gag Gifts, etc. I am looking for new mommy friends and people I have things in common with.
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Welcome back! I'm sorta new to this site so I don't think we ever "met" so let me introduce myself. I'm Kaylie. Im a SAHM to 3 amazing kids ages 3, 2, and 8 months. I'd love to be friends:)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM
WElcome back Niki!
haidensmommy716
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM

hello and welcome back...my name is yasmine and I have a 7 mos old DD. i also love making headbands, blankets and cute hospital bags but haven't had any luck with selling them...how do you advertise your things?

Yasmine(19) & Brian(21) in love and going strongy since <3 08.21.11<3

Proud Mommy to little lady Haiden Nia since <3 07.16.12 <3

Hoping for #2 to suprise us in 2014

cemcnair
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Hiya!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bella082912
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Quoting haidensmommy716:

hello and welcome back...my name is yasmine and I have a 7 mos old DD. i also love making headbands, blankets and cute hospital bags but haven't had any luck with selling them...how do you advertise your things?

i have a business page on facebook, you cant advertise on cafemom though.
Bella082912
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Welcome back! I'm sorta new to this site so I don't think we ever "met" so let me introduce myself. I'm Kaylie. Im a SAHM to 3 amazing kids ages 3, 2, and 8 months. I'd love to be friends:)

I bet those babies keep you busy! lol do you have a fb so i can send you a friend request?
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Yes they do lol! And no Im sorry I deleted mine

Quoting Bella082912:

Quoting BlondeMommy18:

I bet those babies keep you busy! lol do you have a fb so i can send you a friend request?

Join Us In Teen Moms of More Than One Child. We Are A Small Group That Wants To Make Lasting Friendships. Find The Help, Support, And Friends That You Are Looking For. We Are Original And Fun! http://www.cafemom.com/group/118726

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)