Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Boyfriend & i Have Been Off Lately But..

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 13 Replies
Me & My Boyfriend Have Been Off Lately Somewhere Down The Road i Know it's My Fault But I'm With Child & i Don't Want My Child To Live Without A Father. Like Me And My Boyfriend. How Do i Come To A Good State Of Mind With Him For The Sake Of Our Child?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Why is it your fault? Every couple goes through rough times.
MillerBabies
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Because Over The Time I've Realized My Boyfriend Has Gone Threw So Much & i Haven't Held My Part To Be The One He Can Talk To. I've Been Really Selfish... Now He Gets An Idea I'm Only With Him For My Own Benefits... i Love Him Dearly He's The Only Person in My Life Who's Really Cared i Just Never Showed Him How Much i appreciate Him. We Broke Up & Then i Found Out i Was Pregnant Now He's Being That Sweet All For Me Boyfriend Because He Doesn't Want To Over Stress Me But i Just Feel Like He's Going To Leave Me....

Quoting cemcnair:

cemcnair
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Then show him how much you appreciate him.

Quoting MillerBabies:

Because Over The Time I've Realized My Boyfriend Has Gone Threw So Much & i Haven't Held My Part To Be The One He Can Talk To. I've Been Really Selfish... Now He Gets An Idea I'm Only With Him For My Own Benefits... i Love Him Dearly He's The Only Person in My Life Who's Really Cared i Just Never Showed Him How Much i appreciate Him. We Broke Up & Then i Found Out i Was Pregnant Now He's Being That Sweet All For Me Boyfriend Because He Doesn't Want To Over Stress Me But i Just Feel Like He's Going To Leave Me....

Quoting cemcnair:

Carlilebrit
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Just remember actions speak louder than words! Y'all me to talk about how you each feel and both agree to work on things together. Also know that every couple, no matter the amount of time you have been together, have issues. Both parties must be willing to work on them together! It's a team effort! 

Ollysmama08
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Honestly i know what your going through ive been going through it for 5 years!! If you feel its ylu ten thats something you have to work on! But dont be with someone just for your child especially if your not happy!!
MillerBabies
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Well His Birthday is Coming Up In The Next Week What Do You Think i Should Do. My Birthday Was Two Months Ago & He Went All Out i Really Want To Do Something He Won't Forget Any Ideas?

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting MillerBabies:

Quoting cemcnair:

cemcnair
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:03 PM
How old is he? What are his interests?

Quoting MillerBabies:

Well His Birthday is Coming Up In The Next Week What Do You Think i Should Do. My Birthday Was Two Months Ago & He Went All Out i Really Want To Do Something He Won't Forget Any Ideas?

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting MillerBabies:

Quoting cemcnair:

MillerBabies
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM
The Thing is I'm Beyond Happy With Him. Words Really Couldn't Explain i Know He's A Bit Older & He's Been in One Other Serious Relationship Besides Me. Truth is I've Always Changed Myself For The People I'm With He Never Asks For Me To Do Things Differently But i Know He Feels Unappreciated Witch I'm So Used To Him Making Everything Go My Way it's Hard To Make Better Change

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Honestly i know what your going through ive been going through it for 5 years!! If you feel its ylu ten thats something you have to work on! But dont be with someone just for your child especially if your not happy!!

aimhawk
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Show him that you love him and appreciate him. Cook him his favorite meal or something. Let him know you are available if he needs you.

MillerBabies
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM
He Will Be 20 & He's Pretty Simple But He Loves Samurai swords... Scary Stuff & Basketball... He Loves Sea Food So Should i Cook? Idk Like i Feel Like We've Done Everything Special

Quoting cemcnair:

How old is he? What are his interests?

Quoting MillerBabies:

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting MillerBabies:

Quoting cemcnair:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)