Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

How much do we have in common? Share your story!!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 119 Replies

Let's see how much we have in common!

To play along, post things about yourselves so we can all get to know you better.

For example, you can post where you live or used to live, how many kids you have, how many siblings you have, what you or your spouse does for a living, etc.

See what the other moms are sharing and if you find a mom that has something similar to you, quote that mom by clicking on the "QUOTE" button and share what you have in common! The more information you share about yourself, the more chances you will have of finding others that share your common subject.

See the replies for a little bit about me. :)

Now, tell us about you!

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
irish.twin.mama
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I'm Lea. I am 21.

I lived in Illinois until I was 10 then moved to North Carolina with my mom and step dad and baby brother. When I was 19 I move back to Illinois and here I shall stay.

I have two step uncles that are older than me. My daughters are only 11 months apart.

I have my ears pierced several times. I had my lip pierced but it closed up. I'm going to get it redone though. I don't have any tattoos but I plan on getting some.

I don't have any pets but we are trying to get a 1 year old boxer.

My favorite tv show is Super Natural.

We currently rent a duplex but we want to save up to build a house.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Hey!  I'm currently renting one side of a duplex as well!  I love it, but can't wait to get into my own home. :)

Quoting irish.twin.mama:

I'm Lea. I am 21.

I lived in Illinois until I was 10 then moved to North Carolina with my mom and step dad and baby brother. When I was 19 I move back to Illinois and here I shall stay.

I have two step uncles that are older than me. My daughters are only 11 months apart.

I have my ears pierced several times. I had my lip pierced but it closed up. I'm going to get it redone though. I don't have any tattoos but I plan on getting some.

ginabeana92
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Gina and I'm 20 (21 in May)

I've lived in Vermont and New Hampshire and spent a year living in Henderson Nevada (10 mins from Vegas)

My daughter is 2. I have 2 piercings(nose and lip) and 1 tattoo but I plan on getting one more tattoo as well. My mom did my tattoo when I was 14 with a needle and thread. It's a heart with vines on my ankle. It means a lot to me.

My fiance' and I have a cat named Camilla and a Beta named Sushi. Sushi is probably the most spoiled beta alive!

My favorite Television show is Four Weddings, but my favorite channel is Investigation Discovery.

We live with my soon to be Father in Law to help each other out.

Glowing24
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Im Jenny. I just turned 24

I got pregnant with my son at 19..hell be 4 in July.

In 9 weeks Ill have a daughter

I just got married In Feb of this year.

I live in Maryland,always have.

Currently living with my mom, hopefully not much longer.

I have 2 piercings:my lip and eyebrow, plan on getting my kids names tattooed aftr I give birth.

GUTTADABOSSLADI
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I'm a mother and wife.

I'm from Florida.

I'm a Democrat.

My boys are 7 almost 8 and 6.

I have 4 tatts one on my neck of my first born, one on my upper arm of my second, one on my forearm of my nickname and one in my chest with angel wings with my grandmother name.

I have one sibling from my father but I am the only child born to my mother and only grandchild to of my maternal grandmother. 

I have 4 holes in each of my ears.

I'm a very outspoken and honest person. 

I want more tatts don't know how many yet.

My favorite reality shows are Braxton Family Values, Bad Girls, and Housewives of Atlanta.

Favorite series The Client List and Real Husbands of Hollywood.

My fiance and I just purchased our first car.

BlossomHeartsx
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Im Tieasha Age 17 Pregnant With My First. Boyfriend is 19 . Have a Tiny puppy named Suqar. One Heart Tattoo on my left Shoulder. One Sister. Both Ears pierced. hoping im having a girl lol born in michigan but raised in columbus oh. now im living back in michigan. favorite tv show bad girls club 10. snooki nd jwow nd my strange addiction. very very nice nd sensitive . easy to get along with. currently living with my mother with plans of getting my own apartment at 18 . favorite color lime green . own an ipad 2 . 

greentealover18
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I lived in Illinois until I was 16 & df & I are obsessed with supernatural!!! I had a dream with Sam in it last night bahaha

Quoting irish.twin.mama:

I'm Lea. I am 21.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I am 20, I'm married and have been for 2.5 years. I have five, soon to be six, kids. I have a five year old son, who is my stepson whom I adopted which explains the years in between his birth and marriage, a four month old son, I'm the guardian of my 17 and 10 year old brothers and 13 year old sister, and I'm 10 weeks pregnant. 

I have lived in a small town in upstate NY my whole life.

My oldest son is five years younger than my youngest brother (that I know of, I don't know my dad, so there could be more)

I have no tattoos and only my ears are pierced. 

I do not plan on getting any tattoos.

I have three dogs, Max (german shepherd), Jack (pittbull), and Ross(english springer spaniel), and one cat, Josephine.

I don't have cable tv.

I own a house.

So pretty much nothing in common.

greentealover18
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I'm kait, I'm 19 & my ds is 2.5 weeks old :)

I'm newly engaged & living in south east Florida. I lived in Illinois most of my life & I miss it dearly!

I have a crazy cat named bubba, a fish named Gunther, 2 turtles named chomper & b-mo & 2 dogs named brick & Oscar.

I'm a pierced momma. belly, 7 ear piercings, gaged lobes. I used to have my tongue & lip pierced but I had to take them out. I'm currently saving up for my first tattoo. I want a piece for my little man :)

I'm a sahm & breast feeding. when I was 17 I worked in a nursing home & absolutely loved it!!
ohh & I have 4 siblings. my sisters are 17,11 & 5. my brother is 16
irish.twin.mama
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Haha awesome!! Where did you live in Illinois? I actually just got into supernatural. So I'm having to start from the beginning on netflix.

Quoting greentealover18:

I lived in Illinois until I was 16 & df & I are obsessed with supernatural!!! I had a dream with Sam in it last night bahaha

Quoting irish.twin.mama:

I'm Lea. I am 21.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN