Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer maternity dresses?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM
  • 5 Replies
So I will be getting married in a court. (For multiple reasons) And I want to find a reallly cute summer dress, and it be maternity since i'll be 30 something weeks and very close to my due date, I would like a store I can walk into, I hate ordering things online. And I don't want it to be expensive, nothing fancy. Just a cute summer dress will do.
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
eds6619
by Emily on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Check target. 

USM0MMY
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Target does have some cute maternity dresses, but I know that there are some stores out there that don't necessarily have "maternity" clothes, though their clothes have enough elasticity to them that you could wear them even while pregnant :) I would recommend going to your nearest mall (I have no idea where you live) and check out some of the options :)

I know where I live, the mall has EVERYTHING. It even has a Motherhood Maternity store :)

CafeMom Tickers
meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I'm in ohio, ill just get mike (fiancee) to take me to the daytonmall
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
greentealover18
by Kait on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:29 PM
babies r us has a maternity line but I've never actually looked at the clothes or prices..
if you have the store Ross in your area I would recommend there first! target is good too :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
USM0MMY
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Plus, being at a mall will allow you to walk around to different stores and check out their prices! ... What I hope is that you will be able to find a dress that will fit you after you have your baby :) Though you may or may not want to wear it as an everyday dress since you are getting married in it :D

I honestly own very few maternity clothes lol And the ones I do own are for my own comfort or cuteness haha Over the course of this pregnancy, I bought 2 pairs of maternity pants, my mom bought me some goofy shirts, and my grandma bought me a couple cute sweaters :) Other than that, I stick with using my maternity belt and belly bands and lots of fun layers :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)