Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Family can be the most annoying people ever.

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
Sometimes, I just wish I was far far away from my family. They just stress me out, I'm only pregnant and they're already trying to make decisions for me. My dad and his whole side will not be involved what so ever. I will not allow that. Though, they think they can stay out of my life but all of a sudden they wanna be there for the baby, nope. Moms just so annoying most the time, so damn moody. I'm not even that bad and I'm pregnant. If it was easier, none of my family besides a few would be involved. Just sick of nosy ass people and their insane suggestions!?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JoaquinsMommie
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Ughhhhhhhhh Well You Are Feeling Like Me I'm Stressing Out As We Speak 

I Live w. My Mom And I Gets No Privacy I Share Rooms w. My 12 Year Old Sister & It Is Hell Ppl Are Always Touching My Shit & Always In My Businesssssssssssss My Mom She Is Always Harassing Me For Nothing Im A Stay At Home Mom (I Have A Two Year Old By The Way) & I Stay In MY Room All Fckkin Day & I Still Get Fckked w. I Just Don't Understand I'm Trying To Get MY Shit Together So I Can Get Tf Up Out Of Here............I'm 18, I Have My HighSchool Diploma I Needs To Get My Shit Together

But I Wish You The Best Hun & Congrats On Ur Pregnancy I Hope My Story Helped A Little!

meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Thanks, and yeah I understand. People are always messing with my stuff and it really pisses me off, but luckily ill be married soon and were gonna buy a house together. Honestly I don't care if my mom likes it or not, we have a child together and I love my fiancée soo much. I'm not gonna stay here with our baby and him only see her when me and him hang out. Just wish people would leave me alone sometimes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)