Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would u do stay or go?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:04 AM
  • 23 Replies
Okay so I was 15 when Iconcieved with a 21 yr old man nither one of us knew how old the other was until Icame up pregnant and he went to apts with me we both got over it he was there for every apt we moved in together we didn't know each other very well but were willing to try our best for the baby Ithought he was a really great guy but little did Iknow he had a lot of secrets turns out he is a complete pot head he cheated on me the whole time Iwas pregnant even after Igave birth two days before Igave birth he didn't answer his phone for hours when he came home the back window of the car was busted out there where bullet wholes all over the car all the girls he slept with where under 18 he even tried to molest my sister she is 13 now I'm 18 so he can't be around my family he also got another teen pregnant but says the baby isn't his he swears he's changed he got us in a new place a new job bought me a ring and wants to get married as crazy as he is and all the stuff he's done to me Iknow he cares he was there for everything all the apts his daughters birth he cried when Ileft him he begged for me back Ican tell he tries he needs help counciling or something Iforgive him but ill never forget Icant trust him in the back of my mind Iwonder if he would ever do anything to our daughter...he was raped when he was 13 Ifeel like this has a lot to do with it but he won't talk.about it at all any advice plz no rude comments advice only
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destinyrae730
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:25 AM
And i don't want my daughter growing up without a father like i did
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I think he is trouble and you should stay away from him.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM
5 moms liked this
I'd fucking RUN! Seriously I don't get it, he obviously has a thing for young girls. You have a DAUGHTER. What if he molests her? Why even take that risk? I hope for your babies sake you NEVER leave her alone with him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by Emily on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh you need to go.

sailorchu
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Definitely go. He tried to molest your sister? Imagine what he'd do to your daughter. Get her out of there! You can find a better guy to father your child.
loving_my2boys
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM
If you have to ask you already know the answer. And punctuation is your friend.
4Seasons-89
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:16 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't care if he was raped or not. That is no excuse to be a predator yourself. He has cheated multiple times and even got one pregnant which shows he doesn't truly care. He may have cried when you left but he got you back... That's all he wanted. My daughter's father was abusive and he did the same thing every time I left. Difference being I got carrier back to the apt kicking and screaming and got locked in a bedroom. This guy obviously knows age rage since all the girls he's had sex with are teens. Honestly I would hope you report the sick bastard because he's a predator and I would hate to know someone is letting a "man" like him to stay out in the world with young women. I would hope for your daughter, your sister, the unborn child that may be a girl, my daughter and the rest of the young women out theres sake that you would do your best to try and protect them from him by reporting him. He tried to molest YOUR SISTER for crist sake!! What happens when he does something to your daughter? It's not a question of if its a question of when. Are you going to just sit back, not report him and let him still be around when he does? Please take your daughter and leave NOW! I managed to escape my daughter's father when I was pregnant and when he showed up at my dads my dad met him in the drive way with a gun. If my dad hadn't I would of. Save your daughter!! There are much better men in this world that will be with you and raise your daughter as your own. DO NOT stay with him just so your daughter has a father.
5PointedHuman
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Sorry, without punctuation, I cannot understand this post.

LuckyMomma86
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I'm sorry but I would not want him around the baby even if its his. Do you want your daugther around a pot head and rapest. He tried to molest your sister and your still with him. I would do left him right when I heard that. Family comes first. Please do not put him first, the baby comes first. It's what is best for the baby, not you and him. I know your young and still immature and still have some growing up to do.

bqt
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

no matter what caused his problems (i'm very sorry i do feel bad for him) i would leave you need to take care of your child and your family and cannot put them at risk to help him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)