Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Let's CHAT! 3/20/13

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 177 Replies
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday to the Young Moms group!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button below their reply to quote and respond to them!

birthday sweetpea 
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 21st at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Onesie or Toddler Tee!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Let's CHAT Giveaway starts 3/20/13 at 12pm (ET) and ends 3/21/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Onesie or Toddler Tee.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eds6619
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I'm in with the kiddos....one is sick(the other was sick last week). 

What's on my mind....I need to finish a project to mail that I'm behind on and I also need to mail a payment for a couple of Easter shirts I ordered for my girls.

eds6619
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Happy birthday, Young Moms Group!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Hi Emily!

Easter shirts, fun!  Can you tell us what they look like?

Quoting eds6619:

What's on my mind....I need to finish a project to mail that I'm behind on and I also need to mail a payment for a couple of Easter shirts I ordered for my girls.

meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Going on a road trip with fiancée. 27 weeks pregnant and already so uncomfortable! Though something that's been bugging me lately is everytime a song on the radio talks about a baby my eyes water. Or when the tv is on and " a baby story" comes on I cry when the babies are born! I'm so emotional! I'd love to talk ladies, feel free to add and message!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

they are an open easter egg with a chick coming out of them. the chicks have bows on their heads.  my mom's cousin in GA makes them.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi Emily!

Quoting eds6619:

eds6619
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Quoting meganliz11:

Going on a road trip with fiancée. 27 weeks pregnant and already so uncomfortable! Though something that's been bugging me lately is everytime a song on the radio talks about a baby my eyes water. Or when the tv is on and " a baby story" comes on I cry when the babies are born! I'm so emotional! I'd love to talk ladies, feel free to add and message!

One part of pregnancy I don't miss.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Oh I bet you are uncomfortable.  hugs

The tears are normal... they kind of stink, but emotions get so high during pregnancy that it's very normal.

Quoting meganliz11:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:27 PM

chickThey sound so cute!

Quoting eds6619:

they are an open easter egg with a chick coming out of them. the chicks have bows on their heads.  my mom's cousin in GA makes them.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi Emily!

Quoting eds6619:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I've been a sleepy head lately.  I *think* it's because of my spring allergies kicking in, but who knows.

agrisham13mom
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Just got back from taking my youngest to get her shots and labwork :( now it is laundry, dishes, and overall cleaning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN