Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's CHAT! 3/20/13

Posted by   + Show Post

Happy Birthday to the Young Moms group!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button below their reply to quote and respond to them!

birthday sweetpea 
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 21st at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Onesie or Toddler Tee!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Let's CHAT Giveaway starts 3/20/13 at 12pm (ET) and ends 3/21/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Onesie or Toddler Tee.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Oh poor baby.  How old is she?

Great job on your class!

Quoting Hayleesma09:

I really was hoping my daughter and I were going to sail through all this sickness that has been going on all winter, but she got sick with a bad cold and possibly strep. so much for our first day of spring! 

But on a positive note, I have a 87 in my anatomy class so far. My second time around! =)

Hayleesma09
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:12 PM
She is 2 will be 3 Aug 25.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Great job on your class!

Quoting Hayleesma09:

I really was hoping my daughter and I were going to sail through all this sickness that has been going on all winter, but she got sick with a bad cold and possibly strep. so much for our first day of spring! 

But on a positive note, I have a 87 in my anatomy class so far. My second time around! =)

BundleOfJoy2011
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM

My little one goes in for shots tomorrow... And I've been cleaning all day while trying to feed my ever hungry little girl. 

My mind is on sending my mom a check along with a picture of my daughter with the easter bunny.. Also send the pic to my MIL, and somehow come up with dinner even though my hubby has not given me any idea of what he wants for dinner...

Quoting agrisham13mom:

Just got back from taking my youngest to get her shots and labwork :( now it is laundry, dishes, and overall cleaning.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Oh, I hate it when they're so sick at such a young age.  :(  Are you taking her to the doc?

Quoting Hayleesma09:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Great job on your class!

Quoting Hayleesma09:

lovinmommy10
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Aug 26th an im nervous

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Aww... when are you due?

Quoting lovinmommy10:

My babies arent born yet lol so its just me right now im having a lazy day i only had 4 hrs of sleep

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hayleesma09
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I'm waiting to see how she does tmr, I don't want to expose her to more germs until I have to!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh, I hate it when they're so sick at such a young age.  :(  Are you taking her to the doc?

Quoting Hayleesma09:

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Great job on your class!

Quoting Hayleesma09:

Newmom1993
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

My lil gowing one has been allowing me to get my rest yay!....but the nausesness seems to go up and down, not as bad anymore.

WHATS ON MY MIND?:Well My ex slash friend is on my mind, missing him, wondering if i should let us go or stay :/

daspencer08
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I'm just working on Scentsy stuff and trying to get organized! I thought I was going to have more time bc my son was to stay after school but that got cancelled.

4Seasons-89
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Happy Birthday to the Young Moms Group for sure! :)

Today I woke up late to my alarm and nearly missed getting my daughter on the bus. Then I composed my sick self the best I could and took my 8m old son to the dermatologist. Doctor was great... News not so pleasant. I am looking for a wheat, egg, dairy free recipe right now :/ I'm thinking some rice recipe for dinner.

Later I plan to read labels and sell what we can't eat or maybe give it away to family. Then spread the word on what my son can't eat and hopefully I can rest my strep/sinus infectioned self until I have to sort out the rest of our life style change list. My mind is boggled by what medical stuff my kids come up with! 
4Seasons-89
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Lol the superpowers part make me thing of my beast friend. She calls me "Super Mama". I'm a single mom to a special needs 3 yr old and now a little boy with a horrible case of eczema and food issues. I don't have much family support and zero from their dads/dads families but this is all I've ever known so to me its normal. I have an occasional roller coaster of emotions but I have a feeling most moms do but probably over different issues :)

My sons is having a horrible time teething too... Have you tried a really cold water bottle or wash clothe? My son loves to chew on the bottles of cold water bottles right now. He takes a wash clothe if I don't have a water bottle on hand. He refuses to use teethers :/
Tylenol or orajel are a fave in this house too :)

Quoting ELImakesELITE:

Today I am spending the day spring cleaning and napping with my 5mo who is teething horribly poor little guy.

What's on my mind is how on earth single moms do it all. I have trouble keeping up with everything without being single! Those ladies must have some awesome family or superpowers lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)