Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Let's CHAT! 3/20/13

Posted by   + Show Post

Happy Birthday to the Young Moms group!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button below their reply to quote and respond to them!

birthday sweetpea 
Have a great day!!

One member who replies to this post by March 21st at 11pm EST will WIN a CafeMom Onesie or Toddler Tee!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Let's CHAT Giveaway starts 3/20/13 at 12pm (ET) and ends 3/21/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Onesie or Toddler Tee.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Don't be nervous, you'll be a great mom.

Quoting lovinmommy10:

Aug 26th an im nervous

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Aww... when are you due?

Quoting lovinmommy10:

My babies arent born yet lol so its just me right now im having a lazy day i only had 4 hrs of sleep

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I don't blame you.  Hopefully tomorrow she's feeling a lot better.

Quoting Hayleesma09:

I'm waiting to see how she does tmr, I don't want to expose her to more germs until I have to!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh, I hate it when they're so sick at such a young age.  :(  Are you taking her to the doc?

Quoting Hayleesma09:

She is 2 will be 3 Aug 25.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh poor baby.  How old is she?

Great job on your class!

Quoting Hayleesma09:

I really was hoping my daughter and I were going to sail through all this sickness that has been going on all winter, but she got sick with a bad cold and possibly strep. so much for our first day of spring! 

But on a positive note, I have a 87 in my anatomy class so far. My second time around! =)

agrisham13mom
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Well she is only 1 so she doesn't really understand yet. She did really well considering the circumstances

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Yuck!  How did she do?  My youngest throws a tantrum at the thought of shots.

Quoting agrisham13mom:

Just got back from taking my youngest to get her shots and labwork :( now it is laundry, dishes, and overall cleaning.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I'm babysitting. Also taking care of my son. And cleaning all day LOL.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atmsmom2011
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I am feeding the baby while my almost 2 year old brings me all the books off her book shelf....I am thinking man I need to clean house, and I want a new car sighhh

amandaxshawn08
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I'm tired. I hurt. My husbands job sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I'm trying to figure out how I can buy a laptop and work from home on this new company I found.... We will see if its actually legit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atmsmom2011

Sometimes its hard to let 'em go even when we know what is best. Good luck on that decision, but if you think it is worth it then give it one more shot.

Quoting Newmom1993:

My lil gowing one has been allowing me to get my rest yay!....but the nausesness seems to go up and down, not as bad anymore.

WHATS ON MY MIND?:Well My ex slash friend is on my mind, missing him, wondering if i should let us go or stay :/

amandaxshawn08
My stomach hurts. My head and back hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:30 PM
My dog is pregnant and due around April 1st. I'm expecting around 10-13 pups from her. --the money will be going towards households and our sons Christmas this year. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN