so my fionce just move in with his friend cody, i got to see the place yesterday, its not bad a little small but its not horible. my daughter LOVES it. my fionce and his friend want my daughter and i to move in with them at the end of april. there going to baby proff everything and make sure there is anough room for all of us, Cody is going to basic in a few monthsand then it would just be me sophia and jj. i for one cant wait to move out of my parents house. The problems are this. 1.its a half hour away from my parents/babysitters homes 2. its more then an hour away from my job, so i would have to quit A.becouse i'm not driveing that far when i'm only part time and B. cuz i wont have a babysitter anymore. 3. its RIGHT on a lake...like you walk 2 feet and your in the water..ugh..i would love to be at home with my baby everyday. etleast tell i find a babysiter. i just dont know how this will work out. so what woul you do? would you move?
BTW if i did move and it didnt work out i could always move back in with my parents.. i wouldnt want to, but i could.