Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

young mom

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hi my names nicole getrige im 18 years old my son Immanuel is 18 weeks old im newly engaged we have a beautiful family and alot of support i cant wait till i can teach him the real roots of life were choosing to home school, beacuse in my opinion school doesnt teach kids what they really should be taught and the history that they teach is all backwards and were still a little aprehensive about vaccinations, im glad i found a website where i can express me and my family views, and listen to other moms advice and there stories 

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jojo_star
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Welcome to the group. I'm Jo, I'm 25, married almost 7 years, and a mom of 4, ages 16, 15, 14, and 11. The youngest is my only biological child. 14 is my stepson, and the oldest two are our niece and nephew who we are raising. Our kids do go to public school, but it's a very good school, and we're happy with it. They are all fully vaccinated. But yes, this is a site where you can post your opinions and views, though some women can be nasty, so watch out. Hope you like it here!

NicoleG3
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:38 AM

thats awesome and thank you 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)