Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Have you had an abortion?

How common is abortion among young moms? You've all had children, but have you had an abortion? Was it before or after you had a child/ren? How old were you? Why did you choose abortion?

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Replies (71-74):
MrsJoe125
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM

No, I haven't.  I wouldn't choose abortion, ever.  The only way I would have an abortion is if DH thought it was necessary to save my life instead of continuing a pregnancy.

emilyelephant
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I haven't, I'm not sure that it's for me. I have two friends that have each had an abortion, and have no children. One friend has had one abortion, then a self induced miscarriage (she took a bunch of pills trying to lose it), and then another abortion, it was a termination due to multiple defects in the fetus found at 20 weeks. She's now pregnant again and I'm hoping everything goes well for her, she was ready to step up and take responsibility for the last one and very excited about it, she was devastated.

Lizrami
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Almost did I just didn't know how I was gana tell my family I was pregnant.. I even suggested abortion to my bf and he said No we are in this together once I told my mom and she was supportive I felt better.. my son will be a year this May he's the best thing that's ever been mine and his dad n I have been happily married for two yrs now! Dnt knw wat I was thinkin! Glad I didn't go thru with it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:30 AM

yes i was 18 and no i did not want to have it. 

worse experience of my life and i blamed DH for a while for going through with it. 

i was too drugged out to say no, lying there feeling paralyzed not able to move or speak and tell them to stop, i hated him and his mother for a LONG time. I love my DH to death and i know he didn't know, he was just going with whatever choice of mind i had. his mother was pressuring me because she said we weren't ready, in reality she wasn't looking out for me, she was only scared for her son. 

i know that now, i still hate her for it and my mom wants to beat her ass lol

i would never do that again not even contemplate on it, a week later i was pregnant again. i kept him and hell be here next month, i kinda wanted to laugh and say ha bitch to his mom lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN