Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Freaking out a little:(

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

My two year old son is sick. Well the whole house is with a stomach bug:( he has a runny nose and almost always has it along with a cough. So with that being said. Earlier I was rubbing his neck and head and felt an unusual large amount of smaller than pea shaped bumps on his neck. Both sides. Also behind his ears he's had bumps that will sometime bruise. I figured those were his lymph nodes. I have them. But the small small clusters have officially freaked me out:( he doesn't go to the doctor until April 1st. So I'm wondering if they could be small lymph nodes or his allergies because of this crazy nc weather. I just want a little help! Maybe someone who has went through it or something. Tia ladies. 

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SweetOrangeMama
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Whenever my 2 year old son has been sick & went to the doc she has made comments about the little lumps and they always go away after he is better & have to do with his lymph nodes. Hopefully that is all it is. I hope everyone feels better soon!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Sounds like he has swollen lymph nodes, but I'd probably want to have him checked out sooner than the 1st.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I agree.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Sounds like he has swollen lymph nodes, but I'd probably want to have him checked out sooner than the 1st.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)