Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on my life

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:57 AM
  • 9 Replies

so me and my daughters dad are no longer together. he was very controling and obssesed with telling me what to do and who to be friends with so i broke it off. We are being civil for our LO. Me and my ex had got back together unexpectedly and he treats my daughter like his own. he loves her so much, but we recently found out that im pregnant again. it's his not my daughters dad. i know alot ofpeople will judge me for this but we are not going to keep it. im early in the pregnancy so im going to aget aborition pill. it kills me that i have to do this but i can only provide for the one child i have right now, yes we were being careful he used condoms and i was on BC but the condom broke. Im going to school and have my daughter to take care of right now. so my thing is has any of you ladies every used the abortion pill and if so what was your expereince ??

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KAP4198
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh dear. How about ADOPTION?! You made the choice, you deal with it. You don't abort...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I don't have any experience with it, but am so sorry you're finding yourself in this unexpected situation.

Schaiswife09
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:10 PM
:(
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Bump
greenhazel96
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM
You can get financial assistance
shis_mama
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Please think about the abortion. Look into ALL your options even if it is a little assistance or find a loving couple that would love to adopt your baby

mommytobe100392
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:06 AM

i understand you girls saying adoption but i was suppose to do that with my daughter but i couldnt do it. i already get FA for my first child and my health has slowly been decreasing each day. im not talking about moring sickness but much worse and ive been to the doctors and they told me that i might not be able to bring this pregnancy to full term because my health is getting worse. so i have thought of all the options im not using abortion as a birth control method this is the first time ive ever did it and it hurts me to do it but my daughter needs me healthy as i can be

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Your body, your choice. I've never been in that situation so I can't say what I would do. My girls are 13 months apart..but doing anything other than keeping her didn't really cross my mind. Bst f luck with your decision
AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:18 AM
A friend of mine had a co worker that did this and it didnt work right she ended up having to have the actual procedure done anyway.. I'm sure that its rare that it doesn't work right just be aware of the risks and really think about it. Ultimately it's your body your choice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)