Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

are you a single mom?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

how old are you?

how did you make it work?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
armyvet06
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Yes I am a single mom. I currently stay with my parents while I attend college.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I was. I had my son at 13, and was a single mom until I was 18, when I met and married my amazing husband. It was incredibly hard, but I had a lot of help and support from my parents. 

Kazmira222
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM
I had my LO 3 months ago. I was single then and still am now and I'm NOT looking. I'll be 20 yo in May. It sucks as times but I'm finding it easier to not have a man in my life. I live at home with my folks while they help me with college.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bestmom16
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 17 & my family helps so much
Nicole.Brown
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:59 PM

unfortunatley i dont have my folks sooo, im looking for jobs and places. boyfriend is freaking about it all...

Quoting Kazmira222:

I had my LO 3 months ago. I was single then and still am now and I'm NOT looking. I'll be 20 yo in May. It sucks as times but I'm finding it easier to not have a man in my life. I live at home with my folks while they help me with college.

CafeMom Tickers
mumii17
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Im 21 n i live with parents till i graduate from college :) n my baby boy is 15 months
Kazmira222
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Well it's definitely much more difficult when you aren't 100% prepared or have help. :s

Quoting Nicole.Brown:

unfortunatley i dont have my folks sooo, im looking for jobs and places. boyfriend is freaking about it all...

Quoting Kazmira222:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iloveelijahryan
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:40 PM

i was 17 i lived with a guy friend who now is my bf and we've been together almost 2 years my son is 15 months . i'm still in high school

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I am married and have been since i was 16. My daughter is almost 1, and we live with my parents for now. I was never a single mother.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN