Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Danielle

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 25 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hey! :) my name's Danielle, and I have a 5month old daughter. I'm just looking to meet new friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojo_star
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Hi, I'm Jo! I have 4 kids, ages 11, 14, 15, and 16. 

mommabear0413
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Hey Jo :) its nice meeting you
kels1023
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I like your socks lol
mommabear0413
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Lol thanks, I lovee bright colours.

Quoting kels1023:

I like your socks lol

JoquinsMommie
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Hey my name is Joaquinna but it's Quinna for short, I'm 18 and I have 2 year old son. Nice to meet you!

Nicki1995
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Aww! Your baby is so adorable, and you are so pretty! I am Nicki. I have a daughter that turns 1 in 3 days! =)
mommabear0413
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Hey my name is Joaquinna but it's Quinna for short, I'm 18 and I have 2 year old son. Nice to meet you!

Hey Quinna! It's nice meeting you too, your son is sooo cute
mommabear0413
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Quoting Nicki1995:

Aww! Your baby is so adorable, and you are so pretty! I am Nicki. I have a daughter that turns 1 in 3 days! =)

Hey Nicki :) It's nice meeting you. and oh my she must keep you busy but you must be soo happy. I'm so excited for my daughter to grow up but I'm soo sad at the same time :(
Nicki1995
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Nice meeting you also =) Where are you from? I'm from Arkansas. I know what you mean! My daughter keeps me busy, and i am happy. I love watching her grow, but it makes me sad at the same time because of how fast time is flying by.

Quoting mommabear0413:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Hey Nicki :) It's nice meeting you. and oh my she must keep you busy but you must be soo happy. I'm so excited for my daughter to grow up but I'm soo sad at the same time :(

mommabear0413
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Quoting Nicki1995:

Nice meeting you also =) Where are you from? I'm from Arkansas. I know what you mean! My daughter keeps me busy, and i am happy. I love watching her grow, but it makes me sad at the same time because of how fast time is flying by.

Quoting mommabear0413:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Yeah, I treasure this time lol. One day she's not even gonna let me kiss her. My daughter just started rolling over and she's dragging herself on the floor moving around, and I thought that kept me busy. Lol she's not even walking and I'm tired! and I'm from Toronto. I have no idea where Arkansas is. Is it in America? Lol I'm horrrrriable with geography.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)