Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Is there anything unique

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:16 AM
  • 19 Replies
Is there anything unique about your family? For example, each member (4 members) of my lil family celebrates a birthday in October! Whenever October comes around we party all month! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bookoholic
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Everyone but my self and dad/son have a two in there birthday for example: we have Jan 2, Feb 2 & 12, April 2, and August 2. Myself May 17 and then June 8.
Unyk07
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:22 AM
For the most part it's easy to remember their birthday's :)

Quoting Bookoholic:

Everyone but my self and dad/son have a two in there birthday for example: we have Jan 2, Feb 2 & 12, April 2, and August 2. Myself May 17 and then June 8.

jojo_star
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. My husband and I have 4 children, though none together. We each have one biological child, and we are also raising our nicece and nephew. Also, the age difference between is a bit unusual, 12 years, I'm 25, he's 37, and the ages of our children sometimes give people pause, 11, 14, 15, and 16. 

eds6619
by Emily on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

nothing too exciting. lol

MrsJoe125
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:00 PM

From what I've read (mostly on CM) the most unusual thing about my family is that DH and I have never been married to anyone else and we only have children with each other (5).  Correct me if I'm wrong???

elliotmommytobe
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I have family memebers with birthdays ine every month and then 3 of my siblings birthdays are exactly one week apart and their ages are 17,16and 15
elliotmommytobe
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Oh and imt the only one in my whole family born in July

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

I have family memebers with birthdays ine every month and then 3 of my siblings birthdays are exactly one week apart and their ages are 17,16and 15
USM0MMY
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

My brother, sister, and I were all born on the same day of the week. Apparently my mom likes Thursdays ;)

CafeMom Tickers
Unyk07
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM
DH& I have only been married to each other & only have had children with each other as well

Quoting MrsJoe125:

From what I've read (mostly on CM) the most unusual thing about my family is that DH and I have never been married to anyone else and we only have children with each other (5).  Correct me if I'm wrong???

MrsJoe125
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Thanks for responding.  It seems like "the family" is a little old-fashioned (now we have "the modern family" and "the blended family" and apparently we'll soon have "the gay family" or whatever one is PC-ly supposed to label a "family" with two moms or two dads) and we are apparently a dying breed.

We could start a support group. lol 

Quoting Unyk07:

DH& I have only been married to each other & only have had children with each other as well

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)