Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Is there anything unique

Posted by   + Show Post
Is there anything unique about your family? For example, each member (4 members) of my lil family celebrates a birthday in October! Whenever October comes around we party all month! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Replies (11-19):
Unyk07
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:52 PM
It sure looks like we are a dying breed lol I'm actually proud to say that DH & I were high school sweethearts & we've been together 7 yrs & married for 5 yrs

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Thanks for responding.  It seems like "the family" is a little old-fashioned (now we have "the modern family" and "the blended family" and apparently we'll soon have "the gay family" or whatever one is PC-ly supposed to label a "family" with two moms or two dads) and we are apparently a dying breed.

We could start a support group. lol 

Quoting Unyk07:

DH& I have only been married to each other & only have had children with each other as well

Quoting MrsJoe125:

From what I've read (mostly on CM) the most unusual thing about my family is that DH and I have never been married to anyone else and we only have children with each other (5).  Correct me if I'm wrong???

Unyk07
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:52 PM
It sure looks like we are a dying breed lol I'm actually proud to say that DH & I were high school sweethearts & we've been together 7 yrs & married for 5 yrs

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Thanks for responding.  It seems like "the family" is a little old-fashioned (now we have "the modern family" and "the blended family" and apparently we'll soon have "the gay family" or whatever one is PC-ly supposed to label a "family" with two moms or two dads) and we are apparently a dying breed.

Quoting Unyk07:

DH& I have only been married to each other & only have had children with each other as well

Quoting MrsJoe125:

From what I've read (mostly on CM) the most unusual thing about my family is that DH and I have never been married to anyone else and we only have children with each other (5).  Correct me if I'm wrong???

MrsJoe125
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I didn't have a high school sweetheart.  I thought that would be romantic.  But DH and I met right after I graduated and we've been together for 17 years.  In a couple of years, I will have lived with him longer than anyone, which beats out my little brother; having been born a year after I was, we lived together for 17 years until I was 18 and moved back with our mom.  It's a long story.  My parents divorced when we were little and we lived with mom, then with dad, then I moved back with mom.  Anyway....

Quoting Unyk07:

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Quoting Unyk07:

Quoting MrsJoe125:

LowryCuisine
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

With the eception of DH -12/20 all birthday's and anniversaries is a multiple of 3. 1/3, 1/6, 6/9, 9/3, 12/3

irish.twin.mama
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

We all have A+ blood type.

JoquinsMommie
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

My son was almost born on his dad birthday, My son bday is Oct. 17th, and his fathers is Oct. 20th

Oh and my bday is on thanksgiving and my brothers bday is on new years eve

Oh and my mother bday is also in november like mines

Hanab818
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I am year of the tiger and so is my oldest and my sister is year of the dragon and so is my youngest. me and my sister are just reg tiger and dragons the boys are white tigar and black dragons which happen i think every 60 years.

And mine and the boys bdays are the 17th, 18th, and 19th. all different months tho.

BTW: im the older sibling.

USM0MMY
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

My mom's dad's birthday is September 5th, my dad's is September 10th, and my mom went into labor with me on September 15th but sadly I was born on the 16th @ 12:02AM lol How cool would that have been if I had been born on the 15th?

My dad's mom's birthday is 4/6 and my dad's dad's birthday is 6/4

My dad's sister's birthday is 7/8 and my dad's is 9/10

My brother's birthday is 6/6/96 haha :D

The coolest birthday I will have in my life will happen on 9/16/25 because it will be 3^2/4^2/5^2 lol :D

We have a lot of unique/weird stuff going on with my family's birthdays haha :D

CafeMom Tickers
Unyk07
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:33 PM
That's too cool :)

Quoting USM0MMY:

My mom's dad's birthday is September 5th, my dad's is September 10th, and my mom went into labor with me on September 15th but sadly I was born on the 16th @ 12:02AM lol How cool would that have been if I had been born on the 15th?

My dad's mom's birthday is 4/6 and my dad's dad's birthday is 6/4

My dad's sister's birthday is 7/8 and my dad's is 9/10

My brother's birthday is 6/6/96 haha :D

The coolest birthday I will have in my life will happen on 9/16/25 because it will be 3^2/4^2/5^2 lol :D

We have a lot of unique/weird stuff going on with my family's birthdays haha :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)