Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Talking about people l

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
People talking about me because I have a child that's five months and I'm having another baby again I don't no why they talking shit about me but it just make me sad how people can talk about other people like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
joshsgirl12
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Wow im sorry.. People can be bitches sometimes. Just tell them what me and my hubby tell people stfu its our life not yours

jojo_star
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM

It happens. You have to get over it, and realize that being a young mom and having kids close together is going to cause some talk. Grow up and deal with it. I had a child at 13, an abortion at 16, my husband is 12 years older. I could go on, but I've dealt with snide, rude, judgmental people almost all my life, you have to just accept that it will happen and move on. 

September2013
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Ppl talk shit regardless!!! U can't please everyone.. Dont stress it, enjoy ur pregnancy.
jtsmommie0104
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM

No matter what you do there is always going to be someone who is unsatisfied and will talk. 

cemcnair
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:08 PM
:(
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Im so sorry. People can be so mean. I completely understand your situation. My first two children are only 12 1/2 months apart. Just ignore them. People are going to keep judging even after your baby is here.

Nicole1357
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM

People need to mind their own business. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)