Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Ive try so hard to wok things out

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ive try so hard to work things out wit my baby daddy ..I dnt want my baby to have no father. ..I told. Him come over so we can talk he say ok n never came ..I always have to call him ..so I stop calling him n he never calls me. He say he gunna be their but how. Wen u cant be their now n am 5 months tiz my first child any advice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cfievre19
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM
He wanted to knw so bad wat the baby was I told him a girl n idk if he got mad he wanted a boy n thats the last conversation
ginabeana92
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

My advice is that he sounds like a loser. If he's not showing any interest in you then he's probably done with you, and if he's not showing any interest in the baby than he probably wants nothing to do with her. We don't get to pick and choose the sex of our kids, and whether it's a he or a she a REAL MAN would be happy either way. I know that you want your child to have a father in their life, but it's much more important to have one dedicated parent who loves their child, then one parent who is going to be in and out of their lives and hurt them repeatedly. My father did that to me and it destroyed me my entire life. I wish I had never known my father, it would have been a lot better wondering who he is and what he's like than actually knowing. You tell your baby daddy he's either in or he's out. He doesn't get to choose both, and there's no turning back once he makes that decision. Put your foot down girl, I wish I had done so with my daughter's biological father. But I'm lucky to have a wonderful fiance' now who may not have made her, but he considers her to be his. And she calls him daddy. Good Luck <3

cfievre19
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Dang I guess ur right even doe n the beginning wen u say his done with me n dnt wanna be n my child life tha hurts to hear tha I was trynna avoid tha but ur right .....thanks

Quoting ginabeana92:

My advice is that he sounds like a loser. If he's not showing any interest in you then he's probably done with you, and if he's not showing any interest in the baby than he probably wants nothing to do with her. We don't get to pick and choose the sex of our kids, and whether it's a he or a she a REAL MAN would be happy either way. I know that you want your child to have a father in their life, but it's much more important to have one dedicated parent who loves their child, then one parent who is going to be in and out of their lives and hurt them repeatedly. My father did that to me and it destroyed me my entire life. I wish I had never known my father, it would have been a lot better wondering who he is and what he's like than actually knowing. You tell your baby daddy he's either in or he's out. He doesn't get to choose both, and there's no turning back once he makes that decision. Put your foot down girl, I wish I had done so with my daughter's biological father. But I'm lucky to have a wonderful fiance' now who may not have made her, but he considers her to be his. And she calls him daddy. Good Luck <3

jojo_star
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I can't understand what you are trying to say, sorry. 

rayroe2
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM
If his young to dont sweat it and live for you. He will come around.

Quoting cfievre19:

He wanted to knw so bad wat the baby was I told him a girl n idk if he got mad he wanted a boy n thats the last conversation
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)