Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy After Miscarriage?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:15 AM
  • 9 Replies

Has anybody gotten pregnant right after a miscarriage? What's your story? Did things go smoothly? 

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lillokita
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I lost my twins june 2006 and Easter sunday 2007 I fpund out I was pregnant again so not exactly RIGHT after but that pregnancy did go completely smooth with no complications.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I conceived my youngest a year (almost to the day) after an ectopic rupture.

jojo_star
by Jo on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Yes. I miscarried, got pregnant two months later, miscarriage again, got pregnant seven months later, and had a still birth at 39 weeks, we haven't tried since.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by Jo on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Yes. I miscarried, got pregnant two months later, miscarriage again, got pregnant seven months later, and had a still birth at 39 weeks, we haven't tried since.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
golther
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I miscarried a baby back in '09. I hadn't even gotten my period back and found out I was pregnant again with my now 3 year old.
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I've never miscarried but have known women who have and went on to have a successful pregnancy not long after

KaroGreenly
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Sorry for your loss. Talk to your doctor. They may want you to allow your body time to heal.
youngmamma11
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM
I got pregnant three months after each of miscarriages. The pregnancies were perfect. :) I know I read complications can happen after miscarriages but everyone heals differently.
karenbeth214
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM

This time last year I got pregnant with a guy who I was very close to after a long abusive relationship. It actually happened on this day I think, the hooking up at least. Me and him were friends and ended up dating. I didn't know I was pregnant till 7/8 weeks. Before then I smoked, drank, and all other stuff. So when I found out I was terrified I hurt my baby. I didn't tell the dad because we wern't talking.

In fact his girlfriend after me went run her mouth and stuff about me lying and that if the baby was his she would "raise it as her own" that caused a lot of problems. I couldn't stand this girl before and afer it was worse.

He found out through some people at school. Asked me and I told  him that it was and I was. He was skeptical. then  tried to push it off on some guy friends I've never hooked up with. We broke up.

At 13 weeks I started spotting and cramping, the next day I went to the hospital and miscarried.

Now I'm 16 and 1 day with someone I've been with long enough, who I've known for 3 years and trust. We wern'ttrying, a broken condom caused our little one. pregnant belly

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)