Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hi Everyone!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:26 AM
  • 9 Replies

I;m not a "Young Mom"  I have one son in his early 20"s a 19 year old daughter and my youngest is 16. Both of my older kids are "over-achievers" while my youngest is.......not. But he is a good kid,  I thought maybe I could help the younger moms with their babies and get input from the "older" moms like myself!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
christinarb
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi ! :) im christina im 18 nd pregnant with my first hes due may 28th.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Hi, welcome to the group. How old were you when you had your kids? I'm not really a 'young' young mom, I'm 25, and I have four kids. I was 13 when I had my son. All four of my kids are high achievers.

Darenkear
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Hi!   Sorry, but 25 is still a "young" mom to me!!!    I was 27 when I had my first son, 31 my daughter and 34 my "baby" .  I am now 50 but young at heart!!!   I could easily be your mother!!!

jojo_star
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I'm still a young mom, just not 'young' young. Most of the girls in this group are 16 and 17 years old. One of the girls is 15 and pregnant. My oldest is 16 and my daughter is 15. 

Quoting Darenkear

Hi!   Sorry, but 25 is still a "young" mom to me!!!    I was 27 when I had my first son, 31 my daughter and 34 my "baby" .  I am now 50 but young at heart!!!   I could easily be your mother!!!

christinarb
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Well hello again :)

Quoting jojo_star:

Hi, welcome to the group. How old were you when you had your kids? I'm not really a 'young' young mom, I'm 25, and I have four kids. I was 13 when I had my son. All four of my kids are high achievers.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Welcome! I'm not really young anymore either, but try to support the young moms :)
rocrobin90
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Im 24 years old and I have 2 boys

Darenkear
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Nice to know I'm not the only "oldie but goody" around!  I was thinking I could give advice to all the new moms out there since I've been doing this "mommying" for over 20 years......   =)

SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Sabrina, I'm 27 and don't feel like a young mom, ha ha!

Especially in this group, I am seeing a lot of YOUNG moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)