Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

how did you find out &when

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM
  • 36 Replies
I found out i was expecting because my boyfriend called me. He said "I never get sick and I've been throwing up you're pregnant. " Well i argued with him for a week because i was cramping and I skip at least two periods a year. I finally went to the dollar tree and bought two PTs . Both were positive but so cheap i mistook it to be wrong. Two days later i was bleeding weird so i went to the er. Hospital said it was implantation bleeding. I was 3 weeks when boyfriend called and 5 weeks with hospital confirmation. What about you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bchic24
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
We'd been trying for 2 years and gave up, then two months after I just had a feeling I should test. So I bought a little cheapy and took it at like 6am and sure enough, two very bright lines popped up immediately! Lol
emilyelephant
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I missed my period and being the kind of person that used to freak and test too early (my period almost always came the next day) I waited. I made myself forget about it, but one day I realized I was two weeks late. I took a dollar store test and it came up positive immediately. I was 6-7 weeks.

I had been eating more but had also just moved into a new apartment.  I also stopped smoking cigarettes really early, it would have been around 3 weeks, they were making me feel nauseous. I was acting strange at work, quiet and kind of withdrawn, and I couldn't figure out why (I'm still not sure why) I didn't attribute any of those things to pregnancy until after I found out.

KileyC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM
I was late but sometimes that was normal but I also had the period tracker app so when it said 22 days late I decided to take a test and it came out positive I was 5 weeks
jojo_star
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Missed period and severe morning sickness, so I took a test. When my parents found me with the test that day, they took me to the ER, where they did an ultrasound, I was 6 weeks.

Mommy2beQua
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:00 AM
I found out 4 weeks ago. I was going to the doctor's for a check up and poof they told me I was almost 4months pregnant which I found funny because I never had any symptoms.
queenteej
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:11 AM
aww im only 2 months/10 weeks i wish i wouldve found out between 16-19 weeks i wouldnt worry as much about miscarriage and stuff

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

I found out 4 weeks ago. I was going to the doctor's for a check up and poof they told me I was almost 4months pregnant which I found funny because I never had any symptoms.

Mommy2beQua
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Don't worry them weeks will go by fast, I just turned 17 weeks yesterday

Quoting queenteej:

aww im only 2 months/10 weeks i wish i wouldve found out between 16-19 weeks i wouldnt worry as much about miscarriage and stuff

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

queenteej
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:11 AM
thanx. well im 7 weeks behind u. every tuesday is another week due 10*29*13 15 days after my birthday

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

Quoting queenteej:

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

Mommy2beQua
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Not bad. I'm due 9/10/13. U want a boy or girl?

Quoting queenteej:

thanx. well im 7 weeks behind u. every tuesday is another week due 10*29*13 15 days after my birthday

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

Quoting queenteej:

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

sarasue719
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1st- i couldn't drink. I tried and would throw up. Couldn't smoke. I thought i had the flu but no fever and i realized, omg i'm pregnant. Sure enough i was.
2nd & 3rd - i got bladder infections. I never get those. Sure enough, both times was pregnant!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)