Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Confused.., ?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 7 Replies
I'm 18 weeks and sometimes the baby moves all day long and other days it doesn't move that much . Is this normal ? Plus I recently started getting heartburn and it seems like the nauseousness never went away... Anyone relate ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jojo_star
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM

At 18 weeks, yes, that is fairly normal still, movement will become more and more regular the farther along you get. If you get worried, go to your dr or the ER, but labor and delivery most likely won't take you, most require you to be 20 weeks before you can go up there. Heartburn is very common at this stage, and may stay until you deliver, and some women are unlucky and have morning sickness all 40 weeks. Again, if you are worried, go to your dr. 

AmandaN1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Oh ya. The movement thing is very normal. That baby is still pretty small so sometimes you may feel the movement and other times not.  It's usually easiest laying down and being still.  

And unfortunately a lot of women stay nauseous longer. :(  How are your meals? You might try 5-6 small meals/snacks a day instead of 3 big meals.

KileyC
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Thank you both ill try and hopefully ill feel a little more I know I can feel the baby shifting right now which makes me happy :) but I have been trying to eat more little things during the day because I have been needing to gain weight because I lost alot on the 1st trimester but thank y'all ill do my best :)
eds6619
by Emily on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Very normal.  :)  Relax mama!

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Your fine girl. And don't worry about the morning sickness. I had that the ENTIRE pregnancy except the last 2 weeks
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Normal, baby actually sleeps. Some women are sick their whole pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM

sounds normal to me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)