Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you and the biological father of your child aren't together

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

What kind of relationship do they have? How often does the father get to see his child?

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jojo_star
by Jo on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

They have no relationship, they never have, they never will. My son's biological father does not know he exsists and I hope he never knows.  

MommaTo312
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM
My kids go every other weekend. He wasnt around for the the first 3 years after we split. Relationship wise, its up and down. I encourage them to see him and spend time with him. He and I dont get along, but that is something my kids will not see or hear.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Well the father of my child took me to court I got full custody of her but he moved here just to be close to our daughter and I'm not going to stop him from seeing her as long as he helps!!! :)

louiegirl62
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I was raped & became pregnant while I was separated, 14 years ago. I am still married, we worked it out. My sons biodad lives with his mother. We have more of a relationship with her, and the half bros&sis, than the bio. He doesn't appear to act like he cares about any of his children, but he sure likes his booze!

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:37 AM

they dont.  my child's bio father has 0 interaction with her other than paying child support each month.  he has no desire to be a part of her life..and its taken a good while, but I am okay with that...he just knows that when it comes time it is HIS job to break her heart and tell her why he never wanted anything to do with her.  maybe that sounds cruel..but I refuse to break her heart..I tried to get him to be involved in her life, offered to drive to him and everything..but he didnt want a thing to do with her.

twiztidmommy84
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM
He pays child support when he's working but never has met her she's 9 now
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:27 AM

yeah..mines daughter has seen him one time.when she was like 6 months old..and that was it..and only because we went to court for child support and I asked if he wanted to meet her.  shes 6 now.  ah well

Quoting twiztidmommy84:

He pays child support when he's working but never has met her she's 9 now

Peachy34500
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM
She goes every other weekend
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrs_Flores1013
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM

My son has only seen him a few times. he signed over all of his rights and moved to a different state. My son is now almost 6 and said he never wants to see him and he says that my husband is his dad because my husband is there and takes care of him they dont see each other as not being blood. i am so glad i met my husband he is so great with my son, we sometimes forget that he isnt his biological father lol  and we are now having a baby together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)