Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Saving?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hmmm I was thinking today and it hit me when is the right age to start saving for your child is it better to start now or wait until they get older? 

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoquinsMommie
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I started saving for my son recently I got him one of these

And I'm going to feel it till it get to the top then put it in the bank and do the process all over again (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies, $1, $5, $10, & $20)

Shaketa123
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Omg..my grandma just gave me one of those and hers are still full 

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

And I'm going to feel it till it get to the top then put it in the bank and do the process all over again (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies, $1, $5, $10, & $20)

JoquinsMommie
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Lol, my mom bought it for him like 6 weeks ago and it's almost filled I'm so excited but it sad I have to hide it (I don't have my own room "EMBARRASSING")

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Shaketa123
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Lol..I understand gotta hide mine from my brother he has sticky fingers 

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Lol, my mom bought it for him like 6 weeks ago and it's almost filled I'm so excited but it sad I have to hide it (I don't have my own room "EMBARRASSING")

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

JoquinsMommie
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Yessssss my brother he's 19 and stay coming in my room asking me for change or a dollar, and I tell him I don't have it (he knows that I have it) but I told him that JOAQUIN'S money. I don't even go in there why would I let you take some out of there, and the crazy thing is he asks me EVERYDAY

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Shaketa123
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Thats not good I tell my brother if he babysits or clean up for me I'll pay him but I never do lol he falls for it everytime and my brother is 16 but I think he has caught on to my little trick

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Yessssss my brother he's 19 and stay coming in my room asking me for change or a dollar, and I tell him I don't have it (he knows that I have it) but I told him that JOAQUIN'S money. I don't even go in there why would I let you take some out of there, and the crazy thing is he asks me EVERYDAY

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

JoquinsMommie
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:32 AM

LOL! but I can tell you one thing can't wait to get out of this house so I can put my mind at ease

Quoting Shaketa123:

That's not good I tell my brother if he babysits or clean up for me I'll pay him but I never do lol he falls for it every time and my brother is 16 but I think he has caught on to my little trick

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Shaketa123
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Yout gonna love that ik how I felt moving I hoping u get out soon xD 

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

LOL! but I can tell you one thing can't wait to get out of this house so I can put my mind at ease

Quoting Shaketa123:

That's not good I tell my brother if he babysits or clean up for me I'll pay him but I never do lol he falls for it every time and my brother is 16 but I think he has caught on to my little trick

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

JoquinsMommie
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM

10 Yrs from now at the pace I'm going , I'm going to be here for LIFE

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Shaketa123
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

I got faith in you! :)

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

10 Yrs from now at the pace I'm going , I'm going to be here for LIFE

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN