Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Third Trimester and Nervous as hell!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm in my third trimester of my first pregnancy. I'm having trouble finding a job and I'm worried that I'm going to have to raise my baby while living with my mom and my five brothers and sisters. My boyfriend has turned in several applications to different places and we both still need our licenses. No one will take him to get his, I still don't have my permit. I really hope that we can both get ourselves together by June. I don't know what we'll do if we don't - because one thing is for sure. MY CHILD WILL NOT BE RAISED AROUND MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. It's mostly my brothers though... they're gross... they don't cover they're noses and mouths when the cough or sneeze and when they do... they don't wash their hands. Finding a job won't be easy, so I'm going to have to put a lot of time into searching. My baby won't last long around my siblings. :/
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Aortiz22
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:37 PM

This far along in your pregnancy, it will be very difficult for you to find a job especially when you will have to be on leave pretty soon. Take everything day by day and do what you can. Let your man get out there and support you until you have the baby and can go to work. Do you at least have your own room? 

mimikerosene
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Quoting Aortiz22:

This far along in your pregnancy, it will be very difficult for you to find a job especially when you will have to be on leave pretty soon. Take everything day by day and do what you can. Let your man get out there and support you until you have the baby and can go to work. Do you at least have your own room? 

Thank you. And no, I don't have my own room. At the moment, we are living with my grandparents, aunt, and uncle (that's 11 people) in a small six bedroom house (orginally 3 but they had some rooms added on a few years back.) I share with my youngest sister, Rita. She's a sweetie but soon I will have to share with my 14 year old sister Dakota. My mom is looking for a house though, but I don't plan on moving with them. I'd rather struggle with my  BF than have my daughter around the craziness.

Aortiz22
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Living expenses are really expensive. Right now you two don't work so living with mom might be your only option right now. 

SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Do what you have to but don't give up.  Things will get better as long as you keep looking forward.

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)