Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

No friends to talk to about pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ever since I graduated all my friends have disappeared. Obviously that is what normally happens after high school, but it is hard because my husband and I have no friends let alone married friends that understand what we are going through. Plus I am now 21 weeks pregnant with our first baby and have no one to talk to about it or share my experiences with. That is a main reason I joined this site so I can meet new people that know what the young married life is all about and being pregnant for the first time. If anyone has any time I would like to find some new friends :) I am from Ohio.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!

I'm not from Ohio, but am thrilled for you about your pregnancy and want you to prepare you for meeting all sorts of new friends here. :)

HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

ugh i know that feeling me and my DH don't have any married friends either and when we do finally find a couple that we share he same interest with, they live too far. It's not meant to be lol It's hard to fin couples our age that are married with kids and have their life straight :/

i have all the time in the world and i'm here if you ever wanna talk or in box :) I'm in florida though <== see what i mean lol

mom2astar
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I am not from Ohio or married but i am a first time mom I am always open for advice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome! I'm Jo. I had my first baby at 13, and got married at 18. I'm 25 now, still very happily married, and a mom of 4. My kids are 11, 14, 15, and 16. If you want to chat, feel free to add me as a friend :)

BabyBoy080112
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I already had my first kid. He's 8 months old now. But I love to hear about pregnancies! It's such an exciting time and huge experience :) You can talk to me! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN