Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

SO really annoys me sometimes, majority of the time

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
I just seemed a little annoyed by the fact that SO took my last few dollers when he has over a hundred and something dollers.

We dont pick up for my youngest son until friday so i told him to get two cans a milk that will due until our checks on thursday.
Im not annoyed that i had to buy milk thats finr im annoyed that since its five dollers a can, i offered out of the ten i had, to give him five and he provide the other five. No hr didnt wanna do that he wanted my last.
Thrn when i told him to take camron or jr upstairs he never wants to he says since his brothers are here he doesnt have to do anything. Hell you huffed and puffed when i asked you when.they not here.

Then he loves to throw up about how i said that he doesnt help and i do this by myself. Well its true. You barely do anything without seeming lazy or getting fustrated. Now he has an attitude but idc.

He does and says silly things all the time. And he never wants to do anything i ask whether its the simplist thing. He just wants to showboat with the kids like he does so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jojo_star
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM

If he annoys you so much and so often, break up with him or talk to him and deal with your issues. 

MamaCryss20112
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Honestly you gotta catch him on a good day to talk ti him. You cant tell him about how he makes you feel it never turns out right. If he would get milk and diapers etc without saying oh i forgot remind me or tell me when he on his last one. So i do it myseld. But its like i could of been single if he waant going to help.

Quoting jojo_star:

If he annoys you so much and so often, break up with him or talk to him and deal with your issues. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Then leave. 

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Honestly you gotta catch him on a good day to talk ti him. You cant tell him about how he makes you feel it never turns out right. If he would get milk and diapers etc without saying oh i forgot remind me or tell me when he on his last one. So i do it myseld. But its like i could of been single if he waant going to help.

Quoting jojo_star:

MamaCryss20112
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Apart of me feels like i cant break up with him because of my kids and because its been us for three years now. Its like thats all i know. I hate that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

IDK what to say. Men are all different, but if you want him, fight for him. YOU decide if he is worth your time, he will do the same to you. I loved my Cuckoo Bird enough to figure him out, learned to talk to him and we got passed a lot of BS. Its not even close to perfect but he is mine, I love our life and I love him for better or worse. All day, every day.

MamaCryss20112
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:26 PM
:) sometimes i do wanna fight for him. I try everyday to figure him out and figure out ways to help us. I guess wejust clash. Still trying to figure that. I want him to be that man father i need and his kids need.

Quoting GremlinMom:

IDK what to say. Men are all different, but if you want him, fight for him. YOU decide if he is worth your time, he will do the same to you. I loved my Cuckoo Bird enough to figure him out, learned to talk to him and we got passed a lot of BS. Its not even close to perfect but he is mine, I love our life and I love him for better or worse. All day, every day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I really do get it. It's so hard, I think Especially being young and not having ourselves figured out. But do we ever really have ourselves figured out? Learn to love the problems, remember the one at the moment is always only temporary. I read somewhere to ask ourselves if it would matter in an hour, tomorow, next week, in a month or in a year. If you say no, then try harder to respect your spouse, because even if he annoys you RIGHT NOW, you love him and respect him and he deserves to be treated like thats true. If we do it, then they will do it for us too. As mothers and wives, we rule our homes, we are in charge of the mood, atmosphere. Like the old saying "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" it really does apply to RL. 

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

:) sometimes i do wanna fight for him. I try everyday to figure him out and figure out ways to help us. I guess wejust clash. Still trying to figure that. I want him to be that man father i need and his kids need.

Quoting GremlinMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)