Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

BOYFRIEND MOVED IN AND?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 6 Replies

OKAY SO MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND JUST MOVED IN BECAUSE HE GOT KICKED OUT OF HIS HOUSE WHEN HAVE BEEN TOGETHER A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AND WE HAVE BEEN BICKERING AT EACHOTHER AND ITS SOO ANNOYING BECAUSE WE HATE IT AND JUST WANT IT TO STOP 

BUT IDK HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS KICKED  OF STRESS 

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Loveavision
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Tell him to shut up and respect your home, or leave. Especially if he isn't paying any rent
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizrami
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Well this is totally normal! No relationship is perfect we all have our differences... the thing that makes the difference is talking thru your problems working them out together.. and the reason your fighting now is bcuz your relationship has changed now that you live together there is no privacy or secrets everything is out in the open now you can see how the person really is... the first two years are the hardest but its possible if its meant to be everything will fall in place and you both will accept eachother for who u really are :) good luck
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like there was good reason for him getting kicked out of the other place...
nanama9
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Quoting cemcnair:

Sounds like there was good reason for him getting kicked out of the other place...

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Yeah this is true to an extent. If you two are literally ONLY fighting all the time, then id say not normal.

Quoting Lizrami:

Well this is totally normal! No relationship is perfect we all have our differences... the thing that makes the difference is talking thru your problems working them out together.. and the reason your fighting now is bcuz your relationship has changed now that you live together there is no privacy or secrets everything is out in the open now you can see how the person really is... the first two years are the hardest but its possible if its meant to be everything will fall in place and you both will accept eachother for who u really are :) good luck

Tracie82411
by Tracie on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Get some space. I'm in the exact situation right now and tonight hes at a friends house and I'm home with our daughter :) my boyfriend of a year and a half just moved in on easter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)