Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What Kind Of Girl Are You??

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM
  • 28 Replies
Tomboy?
Girlie?
Skater?
Emo?
Geek?
Gangsta?
Gamer?
Ect.
What kind of girl are you??
I think im kinda on the girlie side lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojo_star
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Woman. Mother. Wife. Feminine. Educated. Career Orientated. 

Taylornicole182
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Mother. Finace. Fun. Outgoing. Girlie for the girls but more tomboy for me.

shortycmlb
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Wife
Mom
Stressed.

That about covers it.

mama2my2boys
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:05 AM
girly, tomboy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaN1
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I'm country. So very much a tomboy.  I can be girly, but well, don't want to lol.  

cadditalbrat
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM
i'm a tomboy. Unfortunatly I think my DD is an alien spawn because she is so girly she can't possibly belong to me :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaN1
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:03 AM

LOL what is that? My daughter is super girly too. Though I can't lie bows and such are much more fun on her than myself.

Quoting cadditalbrat:

i'm a tomboy. Unfortunatly I think my DD is an alien spawn because she is so girly she can't possibly belong to me :) lol

cadditalbrat
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM
it is fun to dress her up :) lol but still my mom couldn't get me in a dress after I started figuring out how to take them off. I am always in jeans and a t~shirt and my DD always wants to wear frilly pink and purple dresses. I think my sister sends her the "must channel Aunt NaNa vibes" my sister is uber girly. That's where it has to come from

Quoting AmandaN1:

LOL what is that? My daughter is super girly too. Though I can't lie bows and such are much more fun on her than myself.

Quoting cadditalbrat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaN1
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Hahaha. I hear ya.  My sister can be super girly too. But she's Air Force now. So she's kind of a mix of both.

Quoting cadditalbrat:

it is fun to dress her up :) lol but still my mom couldn't get me in a dress after I started figuring out how to take them off. I am always in jeans and a t~shirt and my DD always wants to wear frilly pink and purple dresses. I think my sister sends her the "must channel Aunt NaNa vibes" my sister is uber girly. That's where it has to come from

Quoting AmandaN1:

Quoting cadditalbrat:

cadditalbrat
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:59 PM
ironcically my sister is in the Army now :) that's pretty funny. Cause she's a bit of both as well

Quoting AmandaN1:

Hahaha. I hear ya.  My sister can be super girly too. But she's Air Force now. So she's kind of a mix of both.

Quoting cadditalbrat:

Quoting AmandaN1:

Quoting cadditalbrat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)