Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I set my crib up!:) PICTURES! Opinions?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:34 AM
  • 11 Replies

I finally set my crib up! I had the crib put together but I didn't have anything on it. Tonight I added the crib bumper, dragon decal, blankets and animals. I don't have a matress yet though, so I had to make the blanket not fall through the cracks. LOL How does it look? Did I put the bumper on correctly? Opinions? 

Thanks!:)

P.S I really wish you couldn't see the bow ties from the crib bumper, where I had to tie it to the crib. It makes it look bad I think.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylasMama11
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:36 AM

its nice just take the stuffed animals out when you put the baby in. But it looks real cute! i like how you did the snake very cute!

rebeccarae
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Nice. I always decorated DS crib when he wasn't in it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Samantha.Stetka
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Thanks!:) Ya I know Haha! There was just a huge whole there because I don't have a matress yet so I figured I would cover it haha

Quoting KaylasMama11:

its nice just take the stuffed animals out when you put the baby in. But it looks real cute! i like how you did the snake very cute!

CafeMom Tickers
Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Make sure you take the blanket and stuffed animals out when baby is in there. Its cute though. In all honesty though I did the same thing as you and would never buy a crib bedding set again. Next time I will only buy a crib sheet and breathable bumpers. My baby never even ended up sleeping in his crib lol.
KaylasMama11
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:39 AM

creative!! you did a awesome job! :)

Quoting Samantha.Stetka:

Thanks!:) Ya I know Haha! There was just a huge whole there because I don't have a matress yet so I figured I would cover it haha

Quoting KaylasMama11:

BeachMama05
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Awe!! I miss the fun in all that... you did a great job... its super cute
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Super cute!
But bumpers aren't recommended any more either. Nothing but mattress, crib sheet, and baby.
KristenFowles
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Bumpers are a no go now.. Unless you buy breathable..

HOWEVER, I used bumpers...  BUT, just an FYI :)

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:17 AM

cute. i don't use a crib just a newborn rock n play sleeper/ pack n play  or she sleeps with me. and just FYI no bumper pads they aren't safe,

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:28 AM

I used bumpers with both of mine..but I have heard time and time again how they arent safe..however did we all make it to the age we are today?  neither of mine slept int he crib for a good while though, they both slept in a bassinet right beside my bed :)  oh and *ohmygosh* I also coslept...and didnt squish my baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)