Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

TWINS!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 17 Replies
Ok I am 19 and just found out I am pregnant wit twins! And I have no idea how to tell ppl!!!!!!! Any advice!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Congratulations!  I say, just come out with it.

megmiester
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Seriously!!!! Even to my parents
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM
You decide what you're going to do first. Then you tell people you're pregnant when you are comfortable with it. You are legally an adult. I would wait until 12 weeks when the risk of miscarriage is lower. Good luck:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sami_Mama_4
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM
That's exciting congrats! I got pregnant at 18 I just told everyone lol I was having a baby either way.
megmiester
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I am scared

Quoting Sami_Mama_4:

That's exciting congrats! I got pregnant at 18 I just told everyone lol I was having a baby either way.

megmiester
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Yeah that's a good idea

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

You decide what you're going to do first. Then you tell people you're pregnant when you are comfortable with it. You are legally an adult. I would wait until 12 weeks when the risk of miscarriage is lower. Good luck:-)

jojo_star
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Just tell them. You made your bed, now own up to your actions and responsibilities. The longer you wait, the harder it will be. Besides, you're legally an adult, so what is the issue?

AmandaN1
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Ah! Congrats!! 

And your best bet is to not beat around the bush. Just tell them and they'll get over it eventually.  lol

megmiester
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:11 PM
I told my boyfriend and best friend! So we will see how they respon b4 my dad and mom

Quoting AmandaN1:

Ah! Congrats!! 

And your best bet is to not beat around the bush. Just tell them and they'll get over it eventually.  lol

AmandaN1
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM

One step at a time. I promise you this, when those babies are here....they won't be angry. They'll love them anyways.

Quoting megmiester:

I told my boyfriend and best friend! So we will see how they respon b4 my dad and mom

Quoting AmandaN1:

Ah! Congrats!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)