Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

My baby shower is Saturday!:)

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

My baby shower is this Saturday!!:) I am super excited! I rented a lodge for free because it is a state park and I am a county resident:) I went and seen the lodge for the first time two days ago and I have to say it is just perfect!

It has a really big pond right in front of it, and you have to walk over a bridge to get to the lodge:) The lodge is wooden, and comes with fire wood and all tables and seating. There is a fire place in the lodge, and it is huge! I rented it from 3:00 untill 11:00pm, just because that was the only time frame available. I don't expect the shower to go past 7 because it starts at 4. 

I am pretty sad though, because for the past month I have been checking the weather for Saturday and it was supposed to be in the 65 degrees range. Which I was so happy about! But now that it is closer to the date, it is now going to be in high 39 and low 31. It is also supposed to have rain showers, and a few snow showers as well. Boooooo

I cooked some of the food today, so we didn't have much to do tomorrow but I still have a few things to cook tomorow. We also have to put the prizes and gift bags together. I also have to finialize what games we are doing. Then tomorrow night I have go buy the decorations and plates and stuff when my dad gets home. Ahhhh so much to do, so little time!!!

On the other hand, there should be about 40 people there but that includes kids:)

I talked to everyone today to make sure they were coming. There was originally supposed to be about 85 coming because I have a huge family but oh well:)

SUPER EXCITEDDD

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pinkiebabii
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM
how exciting:) my sons first birthday party is this Saturday. I've also been in party panning mode today:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Hope you have fun

Jessica518
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Snow isnt bad itll go perfect with the lodge because you can use the fire place. Sounds fun :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Oh don't worry about the weather!

Baby showers are always so fun :-)

Enjoy yourself :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN