Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

severly stressed out!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

ok so im stressed to my limit! I feel like i need a break and cant... Every little thing my son does is pissing me off! I have to keep leaving the room to calm down... any ideas on how i can relax a little? i have no sitters, no friends, my husband works nights and sleeps during the day... i get out to go to the store with my husbands grandma, taking my son with me everytime and just need some ideas on how to relax a little better at home... Im completly stressed and just keep wanting to cry! Any ideas help!!!

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MzShorty787
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Try a relaxing bath during naptime or after he goes to bed, try little things when he naps and or after bedtime, a book might even help. If there a park near by try taking him to the park he may just be as stir krazy as u bn cooped up in the house. Hope these ideas help :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM

take him to a park?  get out of the house?  make some friends?  I cant imagine having NO one to talk to..that would stress me out..I need someone other than my husband to talk to..or my kid lol..take him somewhere he can play?  even a play place or something..but first I think I would work on making friends..join a MOPS group..or some other group for moms with kids..

Megan8989
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Hi ino how u feel i feel exactly the same at times my little one is ten months and somedays ate good others are bad, sometimes she just is too much and i would love a break my boyfriend also works nights so im stuck in with my LO in the day iv just started taking her to the park and playgroups which have been helpful so i would give them a try.. Ur not alone i feel the same way! Good luck xx
AmandaN1
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I would start with baths or something during nap. 

Also there are programs like Mother's Day Out through churches and stuff that helps a lot if you need a day here and there. They're not full time day cares.  Then you might meet other moms and have play dates and have some babysitters :)

SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Get out of the house for sure.

Being a mom can definitely be stressful.  I've personally found that healthy eating, exercise and getting enough sleep can really help.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM
What is he doing? How old is he? What is your typical day like?
eds6619
by Emily on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM

nope, I'm sorry.  I feel that way a lot.

abouttobeamom
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:29 AM

ahhh! today same way but im just getting my peroid and ive come to the conclusion my kids are stuck with a crazy bitch of a mother....but i dont care cause i still love them little monsters and make sure they got a place to sleep eat shower and play....try smoking medical marijuana...actually no...eat it. much better that way

KotaBearsMommie
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM

he is two years of age and on a typical day we get out to go to the store once or twice. ill have to try some of  the local churches and what nots around that sounds best. the weather has been crazy so park is out of the question for a few more weeks and the only play center we have is far to expensive as its also a learning center. as for nap times, thats the only time i have to get dishes done and get the house vaccuumed as he is  at the age where he gets into everything... bedtime he goes to bed perfectly fine but i cant relax because i have issues with being scared of being home alone :/ i already read a book and shower and what not just to fall asleep ok :) thanks for the advice. ill see wht mom groups we have in the area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)