Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

this may sound childish....

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
  • 12 Replies
BUT... I want another baby! i want one, i want one, I WANT ONE! ok.. childish part over. my DD is 2 and i don't want my kids to far apart... i had a miscarage in February, my fioncy and i really want to have a baby, were not "trying" but were not doing anything to stop it.. i just really miss being pregnant, and having a little baby. plus my Dd has started looking at me and saying "baby brother?". i just have baby fever...
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shaketa123
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Not selfish to me you love kids and I understand if you don't want them far apart go for it I can tell you love babies :) and from the looks of it if your dd is saying baby brother I think she wants a brother of you ever do get pregnant again

NicholeJirik
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM
The M/c hit us hard. I didn't relize untell then how much I really wanted another baby. And yes I do love kids :-) I always have lol

Quoting Shaketa123:

Not selfish to me you love kids and I understand if you don't want them far apart go for it I can tell you love babies :) and from the looks of it if your dd is saying baby brother I think she wants a brother of you ever do get pregnant again

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wumbo
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Can you support another baby?
Shaketa123
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I'm sorry about that M/c

Quoting NicholeJirik:

The M/c hit us hard. I didn't relize untell then how much I really wanted another baby. And yes I do love kids :-) I always have lol

Quoting Shaketa123:

NicholeJirik
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Yes. I have a over $1000 in my saveings account. And even if I got pregnant right now I would have time to save more.

Quoting wumbo:

wumbo
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Well good luck then!

Quoting NicholeJirik:

Yes. I have a over $1000 in my saveings account. And even if I got pregnant right now I would have time to save more.

Quoting wumbo:

NicholeJirik
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Thanks

Quoting wumbo:

Well good luck then!

Quoting NicholeJirik:

Quoting wumbo:

NicholeJirik
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Its alright. Just something to make me stronger. I have to admit I huged my dd longer after I found out. I'm glad I have her. Even if I never have another baby I will always have her.

Quoting Shaketa123:

I'm sorry about that M/c

Quoting NicholeJirik:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Shaketa123
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I would be the same way if I was ever in that situation I'm very sorry and I'm glad you staying strong some women breakdown whenever some talk about a M/c

Quoting NicholeJirik:

Its alright. Just something to make me stronger. I have to admit I huged my dd longer after I found out. I'm glad I have her. Even if I never have another baby I will always have her.

Quoting Shaketa123:

I'm sorry about that M/c

Quoting NicholeJirik:

Quoting Shaketa123:

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:58 AM

good luck!  I go through BRIEF moments that I want another..lol then I remember that I like to sleep..and that I DONT miss changing diapers and the moment is gone lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)