Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Falling in love.....

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
I think I'm falling in love with my best friend. We have been friends since I was 6 and he was 7. (I'm 16 and 10wks pregnant) Keylon (my bestfriend) is the only one of my friends who doesn't talk crap to me about getting pregnant. We have been hanging out alot lately. He is always talking about how he wants to be their for the baby. He is an amazing guy. He has been there for me through thick and thin. He has talked to me about us being in a relationship. I told him we could take things slow. And he is fine with that. He understands why I want to take things slow. But I think I'm falling in love with him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cemcnair
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Try to stay friends instead. If in the future it grows to more, that's good. But right now, you need friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I agree with this.  Right now you need friends and if you build a relationship with this guy and then break up, you won't just lose a boyfriend but a good friend and right now you don't need that.

Quoting cemcnair:

Try to stay friends instead. If in the future it grows to more, that's good. But right now, you need friends.

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Yep, I agree with first poster..you need friends
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN