Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Fashion Show for my church!Any ideas??

I have two months to put together a church fashion show.

Im trying to figure out some good ideas to make it successful.

Do you moms have any suggestions, ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Replies (11-19):
Nicki1995
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I will try to think of something, but definitely no guarantee lol!

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

I really like that idea!! Im looking for music now to go with that.

Quoting Nicki1995:

I don't know if this is really a good idea or not, but you could do like a heavenly theme to where you use light colors (baby blue, light pink, light yellow, white, light purple, ect)

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

What themes.would you suggest?

Quoting Shaketa123:

Those are good ideas hmmm if you have a theme the music and colors would go with it

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

So far, o thought i could do four diff sections.

One. Toddlers

Two. Kids

Three. Teens/ young adults

Four. Adults

I dont know about music or colors yet.maybe having them in pairs as they walk down?

Quoting Shaketa123:

ohk do you have any ideas so far?

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

I thought about that too, but the lady lasy yr did it and she tried to make them go out and buy hats so they werent pleased. I wasnt sure if i should put that in a part of the segment, where everyone doesnt have to wear one.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Hmmm, a church fashion show how about a hat part in the fashion show like church hats some women that go to my church on 1st Sunday and specail occasions they wear big hats like a competition to see who hat looks the best maybe that will work

MamaCryss20112
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Lol thanks, you guys have been so much help

Quoting Nicki1995:

I will try to think of something, but definitely no guarantee lol!

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

I really like that idea!! Im looking for music now to go with that.

Quoting Nicki1995:

I don't know if this is really a good idea or not, but you could do like a heavenly theme to where you use light colors (baby blue, light pink, light yellow, white, light purple, ect)

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Those are good ideas hmmm if you have a theme the music and colors would go with it

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

One. Toddlers

Two. Kids

Four. Adults

I dont know about music or colors yet.maybe having them in pairs as they walk down?

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

I thought about that too, but the lady lasy yr did it and she tried to make them go out and buy hats so they werent pleased. I wasnt sure if i should put that in a part of the segment, where everyone doesnt have to wear one.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Hmmm, a church fashion show how about a hat part in the fashion show like church hats some women that go to my church on 1st Sunday and specail occasions they wear big hats like a competition to see who hat looks the best maybe that will work

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Thats good is the fashion show going to be in the church?

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

I did like that idea, now im just going to look for some music to go along. Im already thinking of decorations to use for it.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Nicki1995 had a good idea

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

One. Toddlers

Two. Kids

Four. Adults

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

MamaCryss20112
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Im guessing its left up to me. She didnt give any guidlines except remember its church.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

I did like that idea, now im just going to look for some music to go along. Im already thinking of decorations to use for it.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

One. Toddlers

Two. Kids

Four. Adults

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM

WEll, what's the occassion for the fashion show?  Can you make it themed???  Our church did a wedding fashion show one time for a Mother's Day thingy and a bunch of ladies modeled wedding dresses.

Shaketa123
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM

If I went to your church I would've volunteered to help you 

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Im guessing its left up to me. She didnt give any guidlines except remember its church.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

One. Toddlers

Two. Kids

Four. Adults

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

MamaCryss20112
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
:) that would have been really nice! Im excited about this and really wanna do a good job.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

One. Toddlers

Two. Kids

Four. Adults

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCryss20112
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Yes, she said everything is left up to me. I saw something online where a church dud wedding dresses. It was really nice.

Quoting eds6619:

WEll, what's the occassion for the fashion show?  Can you make it themed???  Our church did a wedding fashion show one time for a Mother's Day thingy and a bunch of ladies modeled wedding dresses.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I  have a feeling that you are going to do good :) after all this is done you can finally relax

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

:) that would have been really nice! Im excited about this and really wanna do a good job.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

One. Toddlers

Two. Kids

Four. Adults

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)