Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still scared :/

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:08 AM
  • 8 Replies
So I had my daughter almost 3 months ago and I have this ball of tissue looking stuff down stairs that's never been there before iv been to the doctor twice over this and she insists its a swollen urethra and that it will go away with time but today I noticed its bigger and hanging down more one of my friends told me I need to have sex and that it will make it go back but honestly.... I just don't know it looks to me like the insides of my vagina are falling out and I just can't take this doctors word for it that I'm going to be okay... I don't know what to do my babys dad gets back in the end of may and I'm totally embarrassed Idk what to do...
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bookoholic
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I would get another opinion till someone has the answer or gives you enough information about what is really going on, I personally have never heard of this, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Get a second opinion. Ask if there's anything that can be done about it. I don't see why it would still be swollen 3 months later. Sounds more like a prolapse or something to me. I wouldn't stop until I got more answers.
cheyanne_nicole
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:39 AM

i think it is a prolapse and i think its just getting worse and worse theres no pain theres no dischrage or oder but if i put my finger up inside my vagina it feels extremly swollen like theres almost not even enough room for one finger up there but my doctor refuses to even do a pap she says she knows what it is and thats final ugh... i think i will have to go to a doctor in another town to get answers.. just hope its not to late by the time i get in to see one!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Yes, go to another doctor because that just doesn't sound right to me.

Quoting cheyanne_nicole:

i think it is a prolapse and i think its just getting worse and worse theres no pain theres no dischrage or oder but if i put my finger up inside my vagina it feels extremly swollen like theres almost not even enough room for one finger up there but my doctor refuses to even do a pap she says she knows what it is and thats final ugh... i think i will have to go to a doctor in another town to get answers.. just hope its not to late by the time i get in to see one!

KayyCeeJayy
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Go and see a few more doctors until someone telles you whats really up. If you dont think it seems normal, then most likely it isnt. That doesnt seem normal to me either. Get it checked out. I wouldnt recommend the WebMD symptom checker if youre gonna panic over the stuff it may tell you. But it may give you an idea of whats going on.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Hugs! Update us once you talk to another doctor!
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Check with another doctor! The first thing that comes to mind is prolapse
coffeemom37043
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Try seeing another doctor for a different opinion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)