Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Sleepless toddler issues.

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm a teen mom, I am tired almost all the time especially since I have a 3 year old. They can be a hand full at that age. She does not like taking naps  at all, unless she wakes up early in the morning and goes to sleep early. Usually takes a nap in the car. But that is not the point. I would want her to take a normal nap in the afternoon like normal kids her age do. She also does not go to sleep with out me in the bed, hates her own bed. I just don't know what to do anymore.

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bookoholic
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Around three is when some kids no longer need a nap. Ds is almost four some days he needs one others he doesn't. As for getting her to nap without you see if you can get a "nap time" blanket, stuffed animal something special just for the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nani0610
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Sounds helpful, but she really does not like anything to sleep with unless its me :/

britadams10
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:43 AM

my dd is 2 1/2 and she stopped taking naps a while ago.. we also cosleep so im not really sure whats bad about your situation? lol

nani0610
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Wll I think every kid should have a nap, I mean they still do it at daycares and kindergarten, but I guess I was worried about nothing.simple smile

Bookoholic
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Ds was in a daycare, if he took a nap at nap time so be it, but kids who didn't take a nap had to lay there with a book. Its quite time, that's what his daycare called it.

Quoting nani0610:

Wll I think every kid should have a nap, I mean they still do it at daycares and kindergarten, but I guess I was worried about nothing.simple smile

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN