Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Feeling sexy again?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
So I had long hair for the longest and I wanted it cut off and my husband didn't think it was a good idea but the other day I went and got it chopped off and he actually loves it :) I feel sexy again just from a haircut. I actually want to get up and do my hair now. Has anyone made a small change and made you feel sexy? Or like a different person? Waking up with a brand new attitude and I love it!
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AmandaN1
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I was blonde and went red and LOVE it.  I can't wait to slim down and feel good again lol.

emilyelephant
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I did the same recently. My hair is above my shoulders for the first time in over 5 years, SO was not excited about the idea, but he loves it. It made me feel so much better about myself and I have thick hair so it's also easier to manage.

proudmom5584
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Yea girl same here. I have accepted my weight but when it comes to shopping that's when it gets depressing but I'm kinda just going with the flow. I exercise everyday because I'm chasing my boys a round lol.

proudmom5584
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM

My hair is really thick also. Defiantly easier to manage.

Quoting emilyelephant:

I did the same recently. My hair is above my shoulders for the first time in over 5 years, SO was not excited about the idea, but he loves it. It made me feel so much better about myself and I have thick hair so it's also easier to manage.

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Just painting my nails and doing my make up helps me lol I wear make up a lot (just my eyes)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dg08171995
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I'm not a verry dressy person i wouls rathere be in jeans and a t-shirt but every so often i dress up just to fill good
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)