Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Need new mom friends!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
My friends dont understand I just can hope in the car and go all the time like I use to. They forget I have a baby and have to take her everywhere with me since I dont want to get a baby sitter and her daddy isnt nothing but a sperm donor... So I need some mommy friends lol so they could relate cause literally all my friends are hating me now due to the fact I cant go all the time. What should I do?
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Si21
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Don't do anything lol you're doin what you're supposed to and a real friend would understand. I know what its like and it ain't easy but its worth it :) u can hmu if u ever wanna talk.
kaylaybaby666
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Get better friends. Obviously they don't understand you cant just leave
ArielElaineJade
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I  try to find better friends that simi understand but then they stab me in the back so I cant find any lol.  & thanks :) I might lol

kaylaybaby666
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM
I know how it feels to be stabbed in the back. Hopefully you will find new friends on here :)

Quoting ArielElaineJade:

I  try to find better friends that simi understand but then they stab me in the back so I cant find any lol.  & thanks :) I might lol

FallenAngel2992
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am totally with you. A lot of my friends don't understand what I go through as a single teen mom. I don't go out anymore with friends except for one day a week when my son is with my baby daddy's family. So I can definitly relate to what your going through

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.  I understand exactly how you feel.

lil-mami
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Hey guys I'm having my first and I'm happy trust me but I feel kind of overwhelmed, my mom just moved out of state and my fiance works all the time:/ and I live in a rough neighborhood ... so I have know girlfriends, so if anyone wants to talk about anything at all I'm so here to listen.
rocrobin90
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Where are u from
ArielElaineJade
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Im from Kentucky...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN