Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

im sick of being alone!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:39 AM
  • 16 Replies
I've recently made changes in my life, I just graduated high-school and I was a complete party animal, then I got pregnant... I had to let alot of people go just because it is time for me to grow up and I can't be all in the club pregnant and no shoes lol but anyways... my mom moved to a new state and I'm here with my fiance he is great but I need a girlfriend someone who understands girl stuff we live in a rough neighborhood so I'm kind of scared to go out looking for friends, to many bad things happen here so if anyone want to talk I would be more than happy to!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Welcome to the group I am erin I am 19 and a mom of a 5 year old. You can friend me if you want :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dilara
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Nice to meet you here do you live?
eds6619
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Welcome to the group.  Is there any Moms groups in your new area???? 

AmandaN1
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Welcome to the group. And I am super proud of you for taking care of yourself and your child!! Great job setting priorities. 
Are you religious at all? There are lots of churches that do a Mother's Day out type program. Also MOPS (Mothers of preschoolers. Kids can be babies too).  If you're just looking for a different crowd. Find a local YMCA with baby/kid programs it should help meet other moms.  Good luck! 

SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Hi!

Feel free to message me any time you want to talk :-)  I live in on a double cul de sac and still don't feel like I have any friends.

midnightstar21
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Well hello my name is Jessica i am 25yrs old pregnant with my second child : ) I was 19 when i was pregnant with my first. I was scared i also was the biggest party animal i was always out drinking. Then i was pregnant and my daughter that is now five changed my life for the better! I love her and wouldn't change the life i have now for the world. I love being a mommy! It's hard even more when your young but you will get through it we all do as being mothers!

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

lil-mami
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Hi everyone, thanx for all the support:) I'm 18, no I'm not in any religious groups but I happen to live next door to a church I think I will give it a try. Also I live in Chicago, southside. I'm going to friend everyone, ok? And Congrats Jessica when are you do? I'm do November 13th
eds6619
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

thats the day after my bday. :)

Quoting lil-mami:

Hi everyone, thanx for all the support:) I'm 18, no I'm not in any religious groups but I happen to live next door to a church I think I will give it a try. Also I live in Chicago, southside. I'm going to friend everyone, ok? And Congrats Jessica when are you do? I'm do November 13th

Heyxxmcfly
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Hi! I'm Kyrstye. I'm 20, and I know exactly how you feel. Before I had my son I was all over the place, but now I've had to grow up and buck up. I lost a lot of friends, so I'm always looking for some new ones. Online, and offline! I wish we lived closer because I would totally hang out with you if I could, but I'm down in St. Louis. If you ever wanna chat or need an ear to talk off, feel free to message me :)
rocrobin90
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Hi. im Robin. Im 24 and a mother of 2. I live in SC. Nice to meet u

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)