Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

im sick of being alone!

Posted by   + Show Post
I've recently made changes in my life, I just graduated high-school and I was a complete party animal, then I got pregnant... I had to let alot of people go just because it is time for me to grow up and I can't be all in the club pregnant and no shoes lol but anyways... my mom moved to a new state and I'm here with my fiance he is great but I need a girlfriend someone who understands girl stuff we live in a rough neighborhood so I'm kind of scared to go out looking for friends, to many bad things happen here so if anyone want to talk I would be more than happy to!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Replies (11-16):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Welcome!!
Lzabierek
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Do you live in Bridgeport?

Quoting lil-mami:

Hi everyone, thanx for all the support:) I'm 18, no I'm not in any religious groups but I happen to live next door to a church I think I will give it a try. Also I live in Chicago, southside. I'm going to friend everyone, ok? And Congrats Jessica when are you do? I'm do November 13th

lil-mami
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM
No I live in englewood
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I hate that moment!  I LOVE my husband..but I just need a girl to talk to sometimes!  We recently relocated from NC to Germany.,..and making new friends is hard!  and this stupid post (as in where we are stationed) is too much freaking drama! lol

lil-mami
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Quoting sunshine86912:

I hate that moment!  I LOVE my husband..but I just need a girl to talk to sometimes!  We recently relocated from NC to Germany.,..and making new friends is hard!  and this stupid post (as in where we are stationed) is too much freaking drama! lol

O wow that really sucks! Can you speak German?
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Not so much lol I know sme words and phrases..and food items, how to count, etc..but I can't carry on a conversation or anything lol

Quoting lil-mami:

Quoting sunshine86912:

O wow that really sucks! Can you speak German?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)