Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come On Now!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I thought this was a website for giving advice and meeting new mommy friends etc etc.

but all I see is MOMS bashing eactoher like come on now really!

Like if you going be negative don't comment at all. You have all that time on your hands to talk shit like that shit is crazy but whatever

Anybody else got anything to say?

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
elly.H
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Yep that's why I left mom confessions, it was mean drama
jojo_star
by Jo on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

If you can't handle it, leave. It isn't right, but that is the way this site is, and making posts about it isn't going to change anything. I have noticed, at least in this group, that a lot of the 'bashing' is actually just other mothers not saying congrats, it'll be fine. A lot of real, honest opinions and comments are called 'bashing', just because the pregnant girl or teen mom can't stand that not everyone thinks it's a great thing. There is some genuine, rude, no reason to it bashing, but mostly it's just girls not wanting to accept that not everyone likes them, what they are doing, or thinks kids having kids and wanting more is a good idea. 

mvalle7
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I totally agree with you! Very immature ppl on cm :/
JoquinsMommie
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:11 PM

It's just that some moms take it to far like it's okay to say what you got to say 

but all this back and forth like come on 

Quoting jojo_star:

If you can't handle it, leave. It isn't right, but that is the way this site is, and making posts about it isn't going to change anything. I have noticed, at least in this group, that a lot of the 'bashing' is actually just other mothers not saying congrats, it'll be fine. A lot of real, honest opinions and comments are called 'bashing', just because the pregnant girl or teen mom can't stand that not everyone thinks it's a great thing. There is some genuine, rude, no reason to it bashing, but mostly it's just girls not wanting to accept that not everyone likes them, what they are doing, or thinks kids having kids and wanting more is a good idea. 

jojo_star
by Jo on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Again, depends on what it is. Sometimes a bash is just a bash, but too often I've seen valid, honest comments being taken as a bash, just because some immature little girl couldn't accept that no, having a kid as a kid isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread. And again, if you can't handle the drama, you can always leave. Bashing the bashers is just as immature as those who bash just to cause trouble. 

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

It's just that some moms take it to far like it's okay to say what you got to say 

Quoting jojo_star:

JoquinsMommie
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Yeah you right about that 

Quoting jojo_star:

Again, depends on what it is. Sometimes a bash is just a bash, but too often I've seen valid, honest comments being taken as a bash, just because some immature little girl couldn't accept that no, having a kid as a kid isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread. And again, if you can't handle the drama, you can always leave. Bashing the bashers is just as immature as those who bash just to cause trouble. 

Quoting JoquinsMommie:

Quoting jojo_star:

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
A bunch of women in one place it's bound to happen. There's group you only join for the drama because it can get funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)