Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Going crazy

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:16 AM
  • 9 Replies
Soo I'm 18 about to be 19 and unsure if I'm pregnant. I have felt nausea, light spotting for almost a week , and last time I had my period was the first week of march.. I took a test but it came out negative but I still feel I might be.. Is it possible to not get a positive for awhile??... I really hope I am and I know most people would say bad idea but I have a strong passion to be a mom and have a family of my own. My boyfriend wants a kid too and I love kids and have been told I am great with kids and would be a good mother.
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dg08171995
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Its posible go see a doctor
AmandaN1
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:08 AM

If you've been spotting for a week, it's most likely doubtful. But go see a doc to see what's going on.

And please, pretty please think hard about starting a family right now.  Loving other people's kids is completely different from having your own.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it's possible that you tested too soon.

Good luck!

mommy21togirl
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I bleed for 6 months though out my pregnancy sometimes heavy and went threw my pants and have a healthy dd
Momloveforever
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:32 PM
The light bleeding was maybe 3 days or so and was only noticeable when I wiped down there. I'll go see a doctor soon too... I have t been about having a family my whole life basically I have done soo much research an made so many different plans to make things work and the best environment for raise kids right. I have tried to change I have tried to go to counseling about it and that only made my passion stronger. This who I am and I know people don't agree and think I shouldn't but all I can think about and want is to have my own family.
eds6619
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome and I would test again.

SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I would talk to your doctor

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:32 AM

i would pee on a stick/go to a dr.  I understand "wanting to be a mom"  but it may be smarter to wait it out

cemcnair
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I'd retest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN