Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

pain between???

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

so the last couple of weeks ive had pain between pelvic and inner thigh that burns and hurts like hell specially if I do a lot of different things and Im about 15 weeks preggers anyone else ever had this

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jojo_star
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:46 PM

That's normal, it's called round ligament pain. 

sxymomma20
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM

idk this seems worse than round ligament pain

jojo_star
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM

If you are worried, go to the ER or your dr, but that sounds like classic RL pain.

Quoting sxymomma20:

idk this seems worse than round ligament pain

SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I had really bad pain in my pelvic area during my last pregnancy.  It felt like I was being torn in half.  It was miserable, I couldn't hardly move without feeling it.  I talked to my doctors about it and they didn't have anything to say.  It lasted until 2 weeks after my son was born and now if I move a certain way I get a weird feeling in my pelvis.

sxymomma20
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM

did it burn and only got worse when  you did a lot because I work and Im affraid they will say I need to cut hours and junk and right now thats immpossible even though sounds great lol and i looked it up online and its something called symphisis pubis dysfunctional or something like that and it explains it too a tee

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I had really bad pain in my pelvic area during my last pregnancy.  It felt like I was being torn in half.  It was miserable, I couldn't hardly move without feeling it.  I talked to my doctors about it and they didn't have anything to say.  It lasted until 2 weeks after my son was born and now if I move a certain way I get a weird feeling in my pelvis.

SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Yeah, I'm prettty sure that's what was going on with me but the doctors didn't seem bothered by it no matter how many times I talked to them about it.

If I stood around a lot it really bothered me.  

Quoting sxymomma20:

did it burn and only got worse when  you did a lot because I work and Im affraid they will say I need to cut hours and junk and right now thats immpossible even though sounds great lol and i looked it up online and its something called symphisis pubis dysfunctional or something like that and it explains it too a tee

Quoting SabrinaLC:

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I got nothing

sxymomma20
by on May. 14, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Quoting sxymomma20:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

went to the doctors last week and my doctor said with having a csections in past would cause it to happen Im thinking Ive had 2 csections and my 2nd pregnancy I had no problems at all like this and ya think something with pelvic would stick around specially with weight on bones but to me it doesnt make since Ive just learn to bear with it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN