Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

advice needed...*PIOG

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

BD and I have a CO saying that he has to let me know by May 1st when he is coming to get DD5, he just texted me today to let me know he's coming to get her July 1st.

ISSUES: 1. Last year for the summer he said he was coming to get her in June, June came around and he told me July, July came around and he told me August before she started school. And guess what school started and he never came and got her. 2. My family wanted to come and get both my kids this summer in June and keep them til the summer is over. 

CONFUSION: 1. I dont want to tell my family they cant come and get my kids until July and BD never shows up. 2. My family can not come and get them in July because my sisters wedding costs. 3. My family will not release DD5 to him if he didnt come down here to get her. So im not sure what to do or what I can do please help.

I told BD that he can give my mother half of the money he was going to spend to come down here to get her and then I will tell her to release DD5. That way we are still splitting DD5s travel costs since he didnt have to travel to get her.(splitting travel costs is apart of the CO). What do you ladies think? please help.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Sounds reasonable to me.

SabrinaLC
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM

sounds good 

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on May. 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I think that's a good idea.
emilyelephant
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Sounds good, does he agree to this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)