Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is organized and can help me?

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

I feel like im a freak if i constantly keep a daily schedule...But i cant help it. If i dont i get seriously unorganzied and i never get anything done. I dont know where to start. Im so tired all the time too. So does anyone have any tips to staying on a schedule or maybe a website with an online planner? Maybe an app??

Also...does anyone have tips on weight loss? Im not super over weight i would just like to look nice in a bikini again. lol

by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on May. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
People think I'm weird because I own books on cleaning and organizing, lol! I have to have a scheduled routine or I will seriously sit on my butt all day not doing anything other than eating. YAY.... I've lost weight from three kids, I'm smaller than I was as a freshman in highschool. Healthy eating with some exercise is the best way to do it and will have lasting results. I am also a member of myfitnesspal.com which seems to help some people. I'd love to help you in any way that I can. so... if you want to talk feel free to message me :-)
eds6619
by Emily on May. 2, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I'm curious too, bc I'm terribly unorganized and I'm really bad about hanging onto things.  :(

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I usually just wing it lol I think up things as I go. As for weight loss, I've been taking an herbal diet pill. It's been a week so far and still nothing.. I ordered Hip Hop Abs and it looks like a fun exercise routine :) hope it works. I'm terrible at exercising and eating good, so I'm trying to figure things out :s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I don't think you're a freak for keeping organized, sometimes we just have to do it.  I know people who are big list makers and others who use their calendars constantly. You have to do whatever works for you.

ily12345
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
For you question about weight loss, go to youngnhealthy.com and try the 30 day challenge for free. You can read other peoples stories for inspiration or follow them on instagram. It works wonders!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)